Ha ha ha California

Trans-genders, gays and illegals seem to be the most important people in California.

It must suck to be a normal person in California, ha?

Anyone unsure of how to raise their child should name their child Pat. That solves the first name issue.

Can't help with gender however. That said, liberals are still trying to figure that one out. At the moment, "let the child tell you what gender they are, and don't assume anything, no matter how obvious. Even if they define themselves as a boy, tell them it's okay if they're a girl."

Trans-genders, gays and illegals seem to be the most important people in California.

Look dipstick. Life in California is not all about illegals and gays. Did you ever look how are Russians live in Russia?

Russians live just fine. They don't have gay propaganda, bathrooms full of transgenders and almost everybody in Russia is WHITE.

What a racist country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone not considering themselves as man or woman , which appearance seems to suggest, should print up calling cards and present anyone new they meet with one describing what they prefer to be called. Would stop a lot of this nonsense.

A filthy shithole ran by filthy humans.
The quality of life here is awesome for anyone fucked up in the head and or an illegal cockroach.

California is a perfect incubator for liberal governance.

There it is...that and Venezuela...

Last edited:

Look dipstick. Life in California is not all about illegals and gays. Did you ever look how are Russians live in Russia?

Russians live just fine. They don't have gay propaganda, bathrooms full of transgenders and almost everybody in Russia is WHITE.

What a racist country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell you what man, don't fuck with Russians. Wish I could relocate a video I saw of one brawl. The leader on one side reminds me of someone, only bigger and bolder. Dude is a bad ass. They do this shit for sport, and take notice, they're not pussies and use their fists. Old school, but you know, we're progressive. They don't stop until there's a clear victor, then call it a day with some honor.

I'm Russian myself, my mom's paternal grandfather was Russian Jew and his wife Polish Jew. Since I mentioned it, while I take after my father (German Danish raised Protestant), I'm not afraid to admit Jew runs through my blood. I realize some out there have tremendous hate for Jewish people, and they have the right to their opinion, but at the end of the day, they mostly don't know shit and can get fucked.

I know lots of Jews who are conservative and liberal and they're good people. I know some that aren't so good too. Labels don't mean cock. My Maternal Grandfather was 100% Jew. He was a boxer and WWII vet. His son fought on the front lines in Vietnam. He was SF liberal before he wised up, and now he's conservative through and through & Orthodox Jew. I was raised from wealth to hard knocks, likely throw a ball better than you (thanks dad), but as a kid told school & authority to get fucked (hard knocks years, yikes). Worked my ass off since I was 10, and there wasn't a task beneath me. I like the smell of manure, build & maintain my shit, including a ground up Chevy in progress. Not exactly "Jews" some would imagine, but again, labels mean dick.

While I know some wealthy Jews, they're not the enemy. There's no denying some of our liberal elite are dirty Jews, and the liberal elite has bad intentions. The wealthy Jews I know personally produced things not a one of you would think, because they're American traditionalism to the core, second to none. Truth is, the ideology and honesty of Jews often varies on which part of Europe/Russia they come from. Jewish or not, fucks come in all colors, heritage and party preferences. All else is BS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back