Ha, Ha, Fake News Just Admitted They Lied

`
`
This is sad. CNN used to be the "go to" news source around the world. However, once the corporations bought out these news networks, journalistic standards dropped tremendously as they all battle for ratings and see who can break a big story first. This is beyond just sloppy journalism, it's downright negligent.

If NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox News and CNN did their jobs properly, fake news sites would be out of business.

`
`
This is sad. CNN used to be the "go to" news source around the world. However, once the corporations bought out these news networks, journalistic standards dropped tremendously as they all battle for ratings and see who can break a big story first. This is beyond just sloppy journalism, it's downright negligent.

If NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox News and CNN did their jobs properly, fake news sites would be out of business.

Fox News is the best of the lot.

No doubt about it.

Democrat Fake News is like the Titanic... It's sinking fast.
/----/ The difference is the Titanic sank with dignity and grace. DemocRATS not so much.
Titanic sinking.jpg

inkedimg_1415_li-jpg.164991

Weird I have the same one.

of course you do sweetie. It is ok if you want to live vicariously through me. I do not blame you one bit

You proved nothing. I find it interesting you need the credibility the military can provide, in order to brave a message board.

I do not need anything.

But I do find credibility to be important which is why I, unlike most people on this board, back up every claim I make. if I claim to be Marine, I will back up that claim.

You might remember, you are the one that opened this can, not me. You are the one that called into question my service to the country. I would have never mentioned it had you not gone down that road.

I put my current avatar up there on Veterans' day in honor of all the vets out there and have just not changed it again.

My point is you can't really prove much about a poster, because its anonymous. Seriously, I believe you. I did not serve 20 years in the military. I did serve six years in city government, graduated a top 100 university, hold a MENSA membership and own a company. Neither one of us can exist in a free country without the other doing their job.

I agree with your point and I do try not to make any personal claims as I understand they are hard to prove. But I suck at just letting someone accuse me of something like you, I will always fire back

I do agree that the country needs us all.

And if you are a dude, sorry for calling you sweety!

I agree with your point and I do try not to make any personal claims as I understand they are hard to prove. But I suck at just letting someone accuse me of something like you, I will always fire back

I do agree that the country needs us all.

And if you are a dude, sorry for calling you sweety!

Anything a person takes pride in is hard to take an attack upon. Our experiences are what make us unique, defending it is understandable. The cat avie makes gender hard for a lot of posters here. :lol: I am use to it, although I have been here a long time. We both love our country, we can build on that. A moderate conservative, try not to pass out, I took my rabies shot.

Clearly I am since I just did! :banana:

Proving you're a fool is not an accomplishment.

CNN Apparently felt compelled to make a retraction. I'll go with poor journalism motivated by political agenda.

Yes, CNN made a correction, happens all the time in life. I bet even you have made a mistake at least once in your life

Not one I had to go on national TV and retract. Not one that totally changes the implied falsehood CNN told.

Hmmmmm. . .. . . :eusa_think:

It's beginning to sound like INFOWARS is more reliable and has less of an agenda than CNN. . . .

. . . just an observation here.

:lmao:

At least they don't beam 16 ads for "Super-Beta-Male Vigoro 9000" at you constantly.

Forum List

Back