H1N1 Vaccine?: Hell No.

No, which is why I said it was unrelated. But if you have drug or alcohol cravings, try b12.

But it won't keep you from getting the flu or hep.

Agreed. Won't help with flu. But if you have alcohol or drug cravings, take B12, it seems to help.

420 is where it's at folks.

Word is it's got some anti-cancer fightin' qualities.

Between that and the red wine, I'm livin' to 187...

Anyone who doesn't understand just how much money the government and the Pharm companies are gonna make off of this should do their homework.

What will make more profit?

1. $15 vaccine that prevents disease after one dose.

2. $100 Tamiflu that must be given continuously.

Pharmaceutical companies would make the most money if everyone came down sick with H1N1...not from a vaccine. Which leads me to believe that you, BolshevikHunter, are secretly working for the Pharmaceutical companies, convincing people to avoid the vaccine for their profit.

Its $25 for the vaccine & few would require Tamiflu. My family has already H1N1 & it is no big deal. Only a third of us even felt sick. $25 for the vaccine times the US population makes $8 billion. $25 for the vaccine times the World population makes $175 billion.

Two in a million people who get a flu shot will get a serious neurological reaction called Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS). These shots cause GBS a serious disorder that occurs when the body's defense (immune) system mistakenly attacks part of the nervous system. This leads to nerve inflammation that causes muscle weakness, which continues to get worse.

There is no cure for Guillain-Barre syndrome. However, many treatments are available to help reduce symptoms, treat complications, and speed up recovery. When symptoms are severe, the patient will need to go to the hospital for breathing help, treatment, and physical therapy.

A method called plasmapheresis is used to clean a person's blood of proteins called antibodies. Blood is taken from the body, usually from the arm, pumped into a machine that removes the antibodies, then sent back into the body.

High-dose immunoglobulin therapy (IVIg) is another procedure used to reduce the severity and length of Guillain-Barre symptoms.

Blood thinners may be used to prevent blood clots. If the diaphragm is week, breathing support or even a breathing tube and ventilator may be needed. Pain is treated aggressively with anti-inflammatory medicines and narcotics, if needed. Proper body positioning or a feeding tube may be used to prevent choking during feeding if the muscles for swallowing are weak.

420 is where it's at folks.

Word is it's got some anti-cancer fightin' qualities.

Between that and the red wine, I'm livin' to 187...

Good luck with that. I know lotsa ppl who relied on it and have hep, aids, you name it. Doesn't seem to help with the real killers.

Might help a little with the nausea caused by the meds you take to deal with those though. Good luck.

Bolshie is one of the delusionals, so just read for chuckles and giggles.

Oh yeah, forget the fact that I have not been here in a few months. Exactly what dulusional crap have I ever said here other than your opinion in relation to mine concerning this subject OF h1N1 you puke bag? Sounded good though huh?

Hey Jake, Everyone knows how mentally deranged your beliefs are here. Don't throw out some bullcrap comments and expect anyone with a brain to believe it. You're a joke bro. You're a sequel to another Friday the 13th at best yuh bottomfeeding turd. Take another resin hit! That is if it's not scraped dry? Better yet, smoke some metal shavings yuh dIPsHIT! You're such a loser. LOL!!!!!!!!!

smiley_bong.gif
~BH

hotbox.jpg

oh...the old vaporizer....

Truth is, You're Just another useful tool sister. They depend on robots like you. It must be tough with your head stuck in the ground all day eh?

Try thinking for yourself. You just might find a cure for your life.

smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

Whatever you say! I can't do the comprehensive reading for you! :lol:

No, you would get owned it that area as well sistO. Anytime you want to try and back up your mouth, just let me know. You better ask somebody before you make a bigger idiot out of yourself. You came at me first like that, and if you disagree with my opinion than it's fine, I will respect yours as well, but if you want to get personal and run your trap you're just asking for alot of stress on yourself in the future here. You don't want to be in my scope. Take it as you want, but when it's all said and done, Just remember that you drew first blood by making it personal with BH. Think about it.

smiley_band1.gif
~BH

:rofl: :cuckoo:

Oh yeah, forget the fact that I have not been here in a few months. Exactly what dulusional crap have I ever said here other than your opinion in relation to mine concerning this subject OF h1N1 you puke bag? Sounded good though huh?

Hey Jake, Everyone knows how mentally deranged your beliefs are here. Don't throw out some bullcrap comments and expect anyone with a brain to believe it. You're a joke bro. You're a sequel to another Friday the 13th at best yuh bottomfeeding turd. Take another resin hit! That is if it's not scraped dry? Better yet, smoke some metal shavings yuh dIPsHIT! You're such a loser. LOL!!!!!!!!!

smiley_bong.gif
~BH

hotbox.jpg

oh...the old vaporizer....

Yes- MUCH better for the old lungs!!!!

Legalization is coming...

Forum List

Back