H.R. 5353 - The War is Making You Poor Act

Did his momma drop him on his head when he was a young lad?

His plan just does not even come close to working, if you allowed Zero Dollars to the military, that would be a savings of 5,343.00 per Taxpayer and at 25% tax rate that means no taxes on the 1st 21,450.00, not 35,000.00

So shut down the Military 100% and you still come up short with his plan

I think he is trying to increase the 45% of non-contributing Tax Filing People to 65% so he can get more voters.

People will believe anything from these morons, if they think a buck is in it for them, they do not even think about leaving our Nation Defenseless

Grayson is an embarrasment to Washington, Congress, his constituents and his family. He is now saying that Republicans and Al Qaeda are one in the same.

He's up for re-election in November and I have donated to his opponent.

His plan just does not even come close to working, if you allowed Zero Dollars to the military, that would be a savings of 5,343.00 per Taxpayer and at 25% tax rate that means no taxes on the 1st 21,450.00, not 35,000.00

where are you getting your numbers? I really don't see how what you said relates to his plan.

so whats wrong with this? why do we need to outspend the world cominbed and how is this constitutionally sound because msot of the money certainly is not 'defense spending'

Grayson is an embarrasment to Washington, Congress, his constituents and his family. He is now saying that Republicans and Al Qaeda are one in the same.

He's up for re-election in November and I have donated to his opponent.

Speaking of his family, I must say that the one thing I love about this guy is his children's names:

"Alan Grayson lives in Orlando with his wife, Lolita, and their five children, Skye, Star, Sage, Stone and Storm."

where are you getting your numbers? I really don't see how what you said relates to his plan.

I understood his plan was to cut the Military Spending and give everyone a Break on taxes for the 1st 35,000.00 they made. His numbers did not add up, not to mentions leaving the USA pretty defenseless, but I guess after all the Democratic Plane, to bow to enemies and go weak on defense

I understood his plan was to cut the Military Spending and give everyone a Break on taxes for the 1st 35,000.00 they made. His numbers did not add up, not to mentions leaving the USA pretty defenseless, but I guess after all the Democratic Plane, to bow to enemies and go weak on defense

i thought it was just forcing them to use the budgeted 550billion and not allow them the "emergency" 130 or so billion they are requesting now. 550billion is still a fuckload and ib elieve is more than the rest of the world combined

i thought it was just forcing them to use the budgeted 550billion and not allow them the "emergency" 130 or so billion they are requesting now. 550billion is still a fuckload and ib elieve is more than the rest of the world combined

I only used the 550 billion, but I have not learned how to dis-cipher capitol hill babble 100% yet :lol:

so whats wrong with this? why do we need to outspend the world cominbed and how is this constitutionally sound because msot of the money certainly is not 'defense spending'

Isn't it obvious? The only way to keep America safe is to give the President as much money as they want for foreign policy, even if it that means tanking the economy in the long run.

Isn't it obvious? The only way to keep America safe is to give the President as much money as they want for foreign policy, even if it that means tanking the economy in the long run.

i forgot :( now where is my china made American flag pin

He lost me with the absurd claim that we outspend the rest of the world combined, and then showing a chart that proved he was wrong. The guy does not understand even the most basic math, I would doubt any of his actual figures.

He lost me with the absurd claim that we outspend the rest of the world combined, and then showing a chart that proved he was wrong. The guy does not understand even the most basic math, I would doubt any of his actual figures.

its well known we spend more than the rest of the world combined...

anyone knocking the video goign to actually comment? how much should we limit spending at? should the military get to spend whatever it wants?

Yeah , how do you think they pay for all their free healthcare?

Yeah , how do you think they pay for all their free healthcare?

yep! we subsidize their military and they spend it on other crap. we also subsidize other people's heathcare too like irsael and the uk

Forum List

Back