H.R. 4760 Republican No votes

I love the stupid fucking names they give these bills so all the sheep can get little hardons when they read them

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
red-15.jpg

Here is the vote..................and the Republicans who stood with the Democratic Party............

Remember those that voted No............and send them to the Dem party where they belong.....Figures most were from Blue States trying to keep their jobs.................typical.

H.R. 4760: Securing America’s Future Act of 2018 -- House Vote #282 -- Jun 21, 2018

Gosar, Paul AZ 4th
Biggs, Andy AZ 5th
Denham, Jeff CA 10th
Valadao, David CA 21st
Knight, Steve CA 25th
Rohrabacher, Dana CA 48th
Coffman, Mike CO 6th
Simpson, Mike ID 2nd
Roskam, Peter IL 6th
King, Steve IA 4th
Massie, Thomas KY 4th
Paulsen, Erik MN 3rd
Smith, Chris NJ 4th
Lance, Leonard NJ 7th
Reed, Tom NY 23rd
Turner, Michael OH 10th
Russell, Steve OK 5th
Shuster, Bill PA 9th
Noem, Kristi SD
Gohmert, Louie TX 1st
Love, Mia UT 4th
Comstock, Barbara VA 10th
Newhouse, Dan WA 4th
McMorris Rodgers, Cathy WA 5th

That's the new RINO hunting list.

rino.jpg

RINO's are not like sheep, they are able to act alone and do a very fine job of it. Sheep and lemmings need the herd to lead the way. Say. "Baa" to your friends, and those who ewe hope to attack - I'd bet on the Rino over the sheep.

Here is the vote..................and the Republicans who stood with the Democratic Party............

Remember those that voted No............and send them to the Dem party where they belong.....Figures most were from Blue States trying to keep their jobs.................typical.

H.R. 4760: Securing America’s Future Act of 2018 -- House Vote #282 -- Jun 21, 2018

Gosar, Paul AZ 4th
Biggs, Andy AZ 5th
Denham, Jeff CA 10th
Valadao, David CA 21st
Knight, Steve CA 25th
Coffman, Mike CO 6th
Simpson, Mike ID 2nd
Roskam, Peter IL 6th
King, Steve IA 4th
Massie, Thomas KY 4th
Paulsen, Erik MN 3rd
Smith, Chris NJ 4th
Lance, Leonard NJ 7th
Reed, Tom NY 23rd
Turner, Michael OH 10th
Russell, Steve OK 5th
Shuster, Bill PA 9th
Noem, Kristi SD
Gohmert, Louie TX 1st
Love, Mia UT 4th
Newhouse, Dan WA 4th

rino.jpg

RINO's are not like sheep, they are able to act alone and do a very fine job of it. Sheep and lemmings need the herd to lead the way. Say. "Baa" to your friends, and those who ewe hope to attack - I'd bet on the Rino over the sheep.
You just described your own party............lock step always voting down party lines.........always voting together.............the last time you had a problem.......was the Blue Dogs..........what happened to them........oh they were fed to the lions...........nice......

Gosar, Paul AZ 4th
Biggs, Andy AZ 5th
Denham, Jeff CA 10th
Valadao, David CA 21st
Knight, Steve CA 25th
Coffman, Mike CO 6th
Simpson, Mike ID 2nd
Roskam, Peter IL 6th
King, Steve IA 4th
Massie, Thomas KY 4th
Paulsen, Erik MN 3rd
Smith, Chris NJ 4th
Lance, Leonard NJ 7th
Reed, Tom NY 23rd
Turner, Michael OH 10th
Russell, Steve OK 5th
Shuster, Bill PA 9th
Noem, Kristi SD
Gohmert, Louie TX 1st
Love, Mia UT 4th
Newhouse, Dan WA 4th

rino.jpg
Glad to see a sense of shame suddenly awaken in a few republicans
Liberal scum all.

I love the stupid fucking names they give these bills so all the sheep can get little hardons when they read them

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
red-15.jpg

Just admit it, when you read the name of the bill you got a woody! You know you did
Not really..............If it had said............A law to kick out all the illegals and liberal wack jobs.........then you might have a point......That would be very pleasing.........

We want the border secure...................no amnesty..........no chain migration............................

Gosar, Paul AZ 4th
Biggs, Andy AZ 5th
Denham, Jeff CA 10th
Valadao, David CA 21st
Knight, Steve CA 25th
Coffman, Mike CO 6th
Simpson, Mike ID 2nd
Roskam, Peter IL 6th
King, Steve IA 4th
Massie, Thomas KY 4th
Paulsen, Erik MN 3rd
Smith, Chris NJ 4th
Lance, Leonard NJ 7th
Reed, Tom NY 23rd
Turner, Michael OH 10th
Russell, Steve OK 5th
Shuster, Bill PA 9th
Noem, Kristi SD
Gohmert, Louie TX 1st
Love, Mia UT 4th
Newhouse, Dan WA 4th

rino.jpg

You just described your own party............lock step always voting down party lines.........always voting together.............the last time you had a problem.......was the Blue Dogs..........what happened to them........oh they were fed to the lions...........nice......

Syntax, the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language. It seems ewe lack writing skills, though I suppose it is difficult to post from a keyboard with your cloven hoofs to provide evidence to support your opinions.

Gosar, Paul AZ 4th
Biggs, Andy AZ 5th
Denham, Jeff CA 10th
Valadao, David CA 21st
Knight, Steve CA 25th
Coffman, Mike CO 6th
Simpson, Mike ID 2nd
Roskam, Peter IL 6th
King, Steve IA 4th
Massie, Thomas KY 4th
Paulsen, Erik MN 3rd
Smith, Chris NJ 4th
Lance, Leonard NJ 7th
Reed, Tom NY 23rd
Turner, Michael OH 10th
Russell, Steve OK 5th
Shuster, Bill PA 9th
Noem, Kristi SD
Gohmert, Louie TX 1st
Love, Mia UT 4th
Newhouse, Dan WA 4th

rino.jpg
They recognize bad legislation when they see it

Gosar, Paul AZ 4th
Biggs, Andy AZ 5th
Denham, Jeff CA 10th
Valadao, David CA 21st
Knight, Steve CA 25th
Coffman, Mike CO 6th
Simpson, Mike ID 2nd
Roskam, Peter IL 6th
King, Steve IA 4th
Massie, Thomas KY 4th
Paulsen, Erik MN 3rd
Smith, Chris NJ 4th
Lance, Leonard NJ 7th
Reed, Tom NY 23rd
Turner, Michael OH 10th
Russell, Steve OK 5th
Shuster, Bill PA 9th
Noem, Kristi SD
Gohmert, Louie TX 1st
Love, Mia UT 4th
Newhouse, Dan WA 4th

rino.jpg

Syntax, the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language. It seems ewe lack writing skills, though I suppose it is difficult to post from a keyboard with your cloven hoofs to provide evidence to support your opinions.

Naw........nopey...................that button just sticks on my keyboard and I'm too cheap to buy a new one..................

amazing how this........................................get's up pitty ones like you are so concerned................thanks for the concern......................OMFG the button stuck again.....................................

Once again, Republicans show they suck at crafting any legislation that doesn’t involve tax cuts for billionaires

Forum List

Back