H.R 45....Here we go again.....

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
I cannot believe the infatuation Democrats have with inanimate objects.:cuckoo: They think that a gun, all by itself, can kill people. They cannot seem to fathom the fact that an actual person must be present and pulling the trigger to cause the gun to discharge.
What a bunch of delusional, dumb ass MF's.

A week or so ago they shot down the nationwide CCW reciprocity bill as infringing on States rights to regulate who can carry concealed weapons...and rightly so I might add. Now the fricken dumb ass Congressman from Chicago, who's district severly curtails the ownership of firearms and also is the murder by firearms capitol in the USA, has introduced another highly restrictive FEDERAL attempt to regulate the firearms industry, dealers and average American gun owners LIKE ME!
Link to the Bill:
Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Sign a petition to put a stop to this dick head from messing with the 2nd Amendment!!!!!
National Association for Gun Rights

I cannot believe the infatuation Democrats have with inanimate objects.:cuckoo: They think that a gun, all by itself, can kill people. They cannot seem to fathom the fact that an actual person must be present and pulling the trigger to cause the gun to discharge.

A week or so ago they shot down the nationwide CCW reciprocity bill as infringing on States rights to regulate who can carry concealed weapons...and rightly so I might add. Now the fricken dumb ass Congressman from Chicago, who's district severly curtails the ownership of firearms and also is the murder by firearms capitol in the USA, has introduced another highly restrictive FEDERAL attempt to regulate the firearms industry, dealers and average American gun owners LIKE ME!
Link to the Bill:

Sign a petition to put a stop to this dick head from messing with the 2nd Amendment!!!!!

"They think that a gun, all by itself, can kill people..."

I guess they think that pencils are responsible for spelling errors, as well...

One could easily draw this conclusion...as well as the liquor being responsible for their drunk driving conviction!!

Link to the Bill:

Here we go AGAIN? Huh? From the Thomas site:

Latest Major Action: 2/9/2009 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.

Which means it's dead, as is, dummy. Now go shoot something and feel better.

Link to the Bill:

Latest Major Action: 2/9/2009 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.

Oh...so now..in your delusional fantasy world...you are privvy to the inner workings of Congress!!??
Well...since we have an "insider" here tell us what else is going on!!!

They think that a gun, all by itself, can kill people. They cannot seem to fathom the fact that an actual person must be present and pulling the trigger to cause the gun to discharge.

Do they really believe that? Wow. How stupid they must be.

Link to the Bill:

Oh...so now..in your delusional fantasy world...you are privvy to the inner workings of Congress!!??

Read your own link, dummy.

Mail me your crystal ball...I think it may have a crack in it...like your head.:cuckoo:

Mail me your crystal ball...I think it may have a crack in it...like your head.:cuckoo:

Newsflash: You can go to the Thomas website and find the current status of ANY bill, if you know how to navigate the tracking information.

Ummmmmm...eerrrrrrrr Thank you for that useful information.
crystal-ball-large_~SB10061867A-001.jpg

swatch boy doesnt bother himself with facts...its all the liberals fault..and if you are a liberal...he will call you a "gaytard"....dont ask me why they have such a thing about gayness...but he is mostly a name caller so far

One could easily draw this conclusion...as well as the liquor being responsible for their drunk driving conviction!!

Don't even give any of the Kennedy's the idea to try to use that uscuse next time they are drunk behind the wheel, since the whole family has that problem.

Forum List

Back