H.r. 2667

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
http://www.cwla.org/advocacy/HR2667_HomeVisiting.pdf

Here it is in all its glory or should I say disgust!
This is part of the healthcare bill that people are up in arms about, or should be!
Read it for yourself, don't take my word for it. I will summarize for those who want the quick version.
Millions of dollars over the next 5 years to train people to come into your home and watch what you feed your children, what your children watch on t.v., what you say to your children, how you treat your children and what you teach your children so they can then put together a federal plan for you to follow or else. The government wants to tell you and force you to raise your children the way they want you to, no ifs, ands or butts.

This is part of the healthcare bill that people are up in arms about, or should be!
Read it for yourself, don't take my word for it. I will summarize for those who want the quick version.
Millions of dollars over the next 5 years to train people to come into your home and watch what you feed your children, what your children watch on t.v., what you say to your children, how you treat your children and what you teach your children so they can then put together a federal plan for you to follow or else. The government wants to tell you and force you to raise your children the way they want you to, no ifs, ands or butts.

That is poppy cock.

It is a grant that states can apply for if they offer services to young families. Especially low income families. There is no mandate for any state to participate and even if your state does participate you have to apply for services to get anything. No one is coming to your home, unless you ask them, much less is there any kind of federal plan. The states are actually the ones who decide what kind of services to offer, if any.

It looks like it has the potential to be typical government hog but let's not tell flat out lies and use fear mongering.

The government wants to tell you and force you to raise your children the way they want you to, no ifs, ands or butts

I don't see anythign remotely like the above statement, in this bill. Are you a bit hysterical or what?

That is poppy cock.

It is a grant that states can apply for if they offer services to young families. Especially low income families. There is no mandate for any state to participate and even if your state does participate you have to apply for services to get anything. No one is coming to your home, unless you ask them, much less is there any kind of federal plan. The states are actually the ones who decide what kind of services to offer, if any.

It looks like it has the potential to be typical government hog but let's not tell flat out lies and use fear mongering.

The government wants to tell you and force you to raise your children the way they want you to, no ifs, ands or butts

I don't see anythign remotely like the above statement, in this bill. Are you a bit hysterical or what?
Yeah, Yeah, and a horse is just a range animal! And the pope lives on pluto and and and ....sheesh, some day you will learn to think for yourself and read between the lines.
I suppose that 1 percent income tax only for a couple years would be your arguement if they were talking about taxes for the first time and it will never go over 7 percent they even said so...right?
and WACO never happened. And gulf of tonkin never happened, and Ruby Ridge never happened and the patriot act never happened and never did nspd 51 or hspd 20 or any of the hundreds of other government bullshit bills and laws that have been abused and extended and made into real monsters have all never happened ! WAKE THE FUCK UP!
Yeah I summarized in my own words...its called a narative If you think for one minute that the government wont elaborate on this bill and extend it and make it more forceful, you live in dreamland. Today if you ask...Tomorrow were coming in weather you like it or not...Do you not see the fascism coming? If you want bigger government and big brother up your ass every second of every day fine...go to russia or china but if you are here in Amerika grow up, grow a brain, and help stop us from becoming like russia and china! Put down your tickle me elmo doll and learn what it means to be a patriot.

That is poppy cock.

Yeah, Yeah, and a horse is just a range animal! And the pope lives on pluto and and and ....sheesh, some day you will learn to think for yourself and read between the lines.
I suppose that 1 percent income tax only for a couple years would be your arguement if they were talking about taxes for the first time and it will never go over 7 percent they even said so...right?
and WACO never happened. And gulf of tonkin never happened, and Ruby Ridge never happened and the patriot act never happened and never did nspd 51 or hspd 20 or any of the hundreds of other government bullshit bills and laws that have been abused and extended and made into real monsters have all never happened ! WAKE THE FUCK UP!
Yeah I summarized in my own words...its called a narative If you think for one minute that the government wont elaborate on this bill and extend it and make it more forceful, you live in dreamland. Today if you ask...Tomorrow were coming in weather you like it or not...Do you not see the fascism coming? If you want bigger government and big brother up your ass every second of every day fine...go to russia or china but if you are here in Amerika grow up, grow a brain, and help stop us from becoming like russia and china! Put down your tickle me elmo doll and learn what it means to be a patriot.

Alarmist bullshit.

It's a fucking grant. That's all it is. A grant like a thousand others.

Forum List

Back