H.R.1331 - Quicker Veterans Benefits Delivery Act of 2015

Should our Government Legislators do a better job at getting this H.R. 1331 passed?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10magnum007

The master mind of JFK
Sep 10, 2010
Date: July 14, 2015

To: Disabled Veterans National Legislation Office

Re: H.R.1331 - Quicker Veterans Benefits Delivery Act of 2015

Dear, Honorable Sirs and Madams; of the DAV. I would like to take this time to point out the importance of (H.R. 1331). For those veterans who can't always wait for a VA appointment, it would be nice if; "private treatment of medical evidence provided by non-Department of Veterans Affairs medical professionals in support of claims for disability compensation be considered." Whatever- it takes to see that veterans get their benefits while their alive... {This year after year process} of waiting for benefits from the VA, well, to be quite frankly, some of us don't have a year or two or three to be waiting for benefits! The progress on H.R. 1331 has been quite the (filibuster) to say, the least? In just a short-time of 2 months, March 4, 2015,Mr. Walz (for himself and Mr. Denham) introduced H.R.1331; which was referred to the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs and has only made it through the (first stage) of the process into becoming law. That's stage 1 of 5 steps: before enacted into law. H.R. 1331, still has to be passed by; the House committee, then the Senate, then the President for an over view, then the bill, will be (enacted) and made LAW.

{given example.}

H.R. 1191 from the 114th Congress passed: Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 the process for this bill being enacted started March 2nd, 2015 became law in May 22nd, 2015. WOW! Just a little over 2 months. So, you can see, if their was real motivation in getting this H.R. 1331 bill to pass, it could be done in a matter of weeks!

Sincerely Yours,
Eddie VerdonVeteran waiting benefits

PS: Veterans and Spouses please write your Congressmen and Senator even the President wouldn't be a bad idea!

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 114
God bless our veterans. Anyone who's taken the time out of their life to perform service to this country, deserves everything we can give them.

That's great everybody thanks, for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure in serving the United States Navy.

That's great everybody thanks, for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure in serving the United States Navy.
Every veteran who needs health care should not have to wait months or years. They should be automatically enrolled in VA when they are discharged with an appropriate priority rating.

Date: July 14, 2015

To: Disabled Veterans National Legislation Office

Re: H.R.1331 - Quicker Veterans Benefits Delivery Act of 2015

Dear, Honorable Sirs and Madams; of the DAV. I would like to take this time to point out the importance of (H.R. 1331). For those veterans who can't always wait for a VA appointment, it would be nice if; "private treatment of medical evidence provided by non-Department of Veterans Affairs medical professionals in support of claims for disability compensation be considered." Whatever- it takes to see that veterans get their benefits while their alive... {This year after year process} of waiting for benefits from the VA, well, to be quite frankly, some of us don't have a year or two or three to be waiting for benefits! The progress on H.R. 1331 has been quite the (filibuster) to say, the least? In just a short-time of 2 months, March 4, 2015,Mr. Walz (for himself and Mr. Denham) introduced H.R.1331; which was referred to the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs and has only made it through the (first stage) of the process into becoming law. That's stage 1 of 5 steps: before enacted into law. H.R. 1331, still has to be passed by; the House committee, then the Senate, then the President for an over view, then the bill, will be (enacted) and made LAW.

{given example.}

H.R. 1191 from the 114th Congress passed: Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 the process for this bill being enacted started March 2nd, 2015 became law in May 22nd, 2015. WOW! Just a little over 2 months. So, you can see, if their was real motivation in getting this H.R. 1331 bill to pass, it could be done in a matter of weeks!

Sincerely Yours,
Eddie VerdonVeteran waiting benefits

PS: Veterans and Spouses please write your Congressmen and Senator even the President wouldn't be a bad idea!
Veterans Access Choice and Accountability Act About the Program

I'm enrolled........ :eusa_whistle:

If you don't like what I write stay off my article
Okay, I'm thinking along the lines of BULL SHIT, I think this idiot's a poser or a conman.

The Struggles with VA Pensions Healthcare providers Georgetown DC Patch
If you don't like my article, I would appreciate it If you would harass and defame someone else!
Guess the first Amendment means nothing to you......
I am a vet, I am currently in the VA system, I know a rather large number of vets, none, I repeat none have even heard of anything remotely akin to your "situation" and find your "article" to be ludicrous at best, years? Years to be authorized and seen? You went to people outside of your state for help? It's my educated opinion you are either a complete idiot or a liar.

"Quicker" my ass! When we signed up to "serve" we were promised Health Care for Life.

From the link:
Care in the community is only covered by VA for medical needs which have been approved by your VA physician. We can happily schedule an appointment for other medical needs, but we can only cover the cost of care related to your VA-approved health needs.
Good luck with that.

No referral? Pay for it yerself.

Forum List

Back