H.R. 1, the “For the People Act” and “Presidential Tax Transparency”

Let's see, the same congresspeople who protected Obama's use of the IRS to punish political enemies and ignored Obama using a technical glitch to prevent his IRS chief from even testifying before congress ...are now ranting about Trump's IRS returns? Give me a freaking break.

Let's see, the same congresspeople who protected Obama's use of the IRS to punish political enemies and ignored Obama using a technical glitch to prevent his IRS chief from even testifying before congress ...are now ranting about Trump's IRS returns? Give me a freaking break.
The IRS attacked the NAACP during the Bush years keeping them all tied up for two years before they stopped.

When Obama became president, the head of the IRS stayed on because Republicans wouldn't confirm Obama's picks.

Republicans called foul until they realized the guy worked for Bush and then they gave up on the smear.

But the GOP base tries to keep it going even though they are crying about someone appointed by Republican George W. Bush.

Republicans hate. Facts don't matter.

DtLyZ9_WkAAkOQ0.jpg

The IRS attacked the NAACP during the Bush years keeping them all tied up for two years before they stopped.

When Obama became president, the head of the IRS stayed on because Republicans wouldn't confirm Obama's picks.

Republicans called foul until they realized the guy worked for Bush and then they gave up on the smear.

But the GOP base tries to keep it going even though they are crying about someone appointed by Republican George W. Bush.

DtLyZ9_WkAAkOQ0.jpg

Heck yeah, nothing Obama wanted to do would help the country.
Everything they blocked was a victory for us all.

DtLyZ9_WkAAkOQ0.jpg

When it comes to healthcare,
Republicans have made sure America was covered:

DwhiQsuX0AI2UMx.jpg

DtLyZ9_WkAAkOQ0.jpg

DwhiQsuX0AI2UMx.jpg

What's the current shortfall for Medicare?

DtLyZ9_WkAAkOQ0.jpg

DwhiQsuX0AI2UMx.jpg

I think a better question is "How much are healthcare companies raking in per year?"

They only live to skim money from policy holders.

What good do they do?

DtLyZ9_WkAAkOQ0.jpg

DwhiQsuX0AI2UMx.jpg

I think a better question is "How much are healthcare companies raking in per year?"

They only live to skim money from policy holders.

What good do they do?

I agree, those fuckers don't rake in any money in Cuba.
Long live the revolución!!!

Forum List

Back