Gynaecological examination

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
Julie was due for an appointment with the gynaecologist later in the week. Early one morning, she received a call from the doctor's office to tell her that she had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. She had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am.. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so she didn't have any time to spare.

As most women do, Julie liked to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time she wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So, she rushed upstairs, threw off her pyjamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the basin, and gave herself a quick wash in 'that area' to make sure she was at least presentable. She threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to her appointment.

She was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when she was called in.
Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, she hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that she was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.. she was a little surprised when the doctor said, 'My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?'

Julie didn't respond.

After the appointment, she heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal ... Some shopping, cleaning, cooking.

After school when her 6-year-old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, 'Mummy, where's my washcloth?'

Julie told her to get another one from the cupboard.

She replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the basin, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.'

Julie is never going back to that doctor.

OMG>...so fucking funny!

I remember when my daughter was in the glitter and sparkle stage. This could easily have happened in our house way back when. :lol:

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

OMG>...so fucking funny!

I remember when my daughter was in the glitter and sparkle stage. This could easily have happened in our house way back when. :lol:

Are you 100% sure it didn't! :tongue:

OMG>...so fucking funny!

Now that I think of it, no. :eusa_eh:

My OB/GYN is a large group....the men in the group wouldn't say a thing about it. Only ones of them with any balls are the females and I haven't seen them lately. Only the males.

One is an awesome guy. Rides a Harley, wears the leathers and all that shit. He was one of the 4 doctors from the group in the delivery room when my twins were delivered.

I wanted him to be the lead doctor in the delivery, but hell no. The oldest, most senior doctor (a sonofabitch I hate) had to take lead. The other is an Aussie with a great sense of humor, but too junior to have ever made a comment about glitter on the clitoris. He'd have been shit canned 15 years ago. I think he could rightly say so now and keep his job. :D

Next time I go in (due in January, always around twins birthday so I don't forget), I will ask about the glitter on the clitoris thingy. :lol: :rofl:

Julie was due for an appointment with the gynaecologist later in the week. Early one morning, she received a call from the doctor's office to tell her that she had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. She had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am.. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so she didn't have any time to spare.

As most women do, Julie liked to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time she wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So, she rushed upstairs, threw off her pyjamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the basin, and gave herself a quick wash in 'that area' to make sure she was at least presentable. She threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to her appointment.

Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, she hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that she was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.. she was a little surprised when the doctor said, 'My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?'

Julie didn't respond.

After the appointment, she heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal ... Some shopping, cleaning, cooking.

After school when her 6-year-old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, 'Mummy, where's my washcloth?'

She replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the basin, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.'

Attachments

• $sigs210.gif
    $sigs210.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 74

Julie didn't respond.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wonder if I could get Mrs. BBD to try something like that just for some excitement???

OMG>...so fucking funny!

If there was glitter there for any amount of time, one would know it with every step, I think :eusa_eh: :lol:

A friend just told me all that glitters is gold LOL

Last edited:
OMG>...so fucking funny!

If there was glitter there for any amount of time, one would know it with every step, I think :eusa_eh: :lol:

Maybe it would leave a little trail like Tinkerbelle, the fairy! Just follow the trail!

OMG>...so fucking funny!

Not with those itty bitty teeny-tiny glitters that are used in glitter glue. I know about that. I've had that end up in my underwear (don't ask), but not on the day I had to go to see my Gynie. :lol:

Julie didn't respond.

Oh, my! How funny!:lol::lol:

Julie didn't respond.

I can tell you that I appreciate when my patients apply glitter to their labia. It adds some sparkle to my day.

Julie didn't respond.

I can tell you that I appreciate when my patients apply glitter to their labia. It adds some sparkle to my day.

Which glitter do you prefer? The mini-glitter as in glitter glue, or the kind that comes straight out of the shaker bottle?

Just curious. My daughter (once upon a time) used copious amounts of both all over our house.

Even though we've since moved and she is a teenager who doesn't play with glitter much anymore, I still find her glitter things in the strangest places.

Julie didn't respond.

Which glitter do you prefer? The mini-glitter as in glitter glue, or the kind that comes straight out of the shaker bottle?

Just curious. My daughter (once upon a time) used copious amounts of both all over our house.

Even though we've since moved and she is a teenager who doesn't play with glitter much anymore, I still find her glitter things in the strangest places.

I'm not fond of the glitter glue, because it makes inserting the speculum challenging.

I like the kind that can be applied like talcum powder.

I'm not fond of the glitter glue, because it makes inserting the speculum challenging.

I like the kind that can be applied like talcum powder.

OMG..... :rofl: :woohoo: :rofl: :woohoo: :clap2:

Forum List

Back