GWB turns out was a pretty good President

Bush is by far the worst in hard measures in terms of economics. There is more to economics than unemployment, the filthy little scum also started two wars and cut taxes into those debacles.

"Overall" seems like a subjective characterization. By hard measures only Hoover lost more jobs, but in combined total hard measures Junebug Bush has pushed Franklin Pierce and James Buchanan up from the bottom. Junebug is the worst president in terms of ROI in American history.

Well done, Barbara and Pap. Well done.

Bush fifth worst overall, second worst in economics. Take some time for those scores to change.

Regent those who judge I am sure are not influenced by politics
Look as I have stated before
If GWB was that bad, then where does that put BHO?
FDR?

I mean how many presidents where handed 9-11?
And as far as the economics go, what did GWB have to do with the wealth bubble bursting?

I have no intent of debating liberal professors and how they judge the past presidents. All I intend to do is provide the facts of his 8 years and let all judge based on those and not the absolute bias that was his entire 8 years

No body could have prevented the wealth bubble form bursting
What happens if it is 12 months later?

GWB had 2 million jobs lost in his first 2 years
with tax cuts and no trillion dollar "stimulus" there would be over 4 million created even with the wealth bubble bursting through 1-2009

we were within 162 billion dollars of a balanced budget in 2007

In 2009 after BHO added close to 500 to his last baseline that number would be 1.5 trillion (and yes GWB has 50% of that defict)
With over 1 trillion in stimulus BHO has still not created but a hand full of private sector jobs from 2009

I'm sure most historians of note have political beliefs, the difference is that their peers, on both sides, know when the facts are being twisted. The historians professionalism is on the line. Sort of like a medical doctor insisting that walking while peeing causes ingrown toenails. Other MD's would wonder.
On these boards we post our beliefs and our twisted facts and who questions us, only other posters. We have nothing on the line.

I'm sure most historians of note have political beliefs, the difference is that their peers, on both sides, know when the facts are being twisted. The historians professionalism is on the line. Sort of like a medical doctor insisting that walking while peeing causes ingrown toenails. Other MD's would wonder.
On these boards we post our beliefs and our twisted facts and who questions us, only other posters. We have nothing on the line.

not bad

Bush is by far the worst in hard measures in terms of economics. There is more to economics than unemployment, the filthy little scum also started two wars and cut taxes into those debacles.

"Overall" seems like a subjective characterization. By hard measures only Hoover lost more jobs, but in combined total hard measures Junebug Bush has pushed Franklin Pierce and James Buchanan up from the bottom. Junebug is the worst president in terms of ROI in American history.

Well done, Barbara and Pap. Well done.

What policy did W put forth to create the "wealth bubble"
The wars?
UBL and Saddam started those wars, we had no choice in either and your liberal friends agreed with him om both
cutting taxes?
Thomas Sowell: Revenue was up under Bush tax cuts | The Columbus Dispatch
What both the statistical tables in the “Economic Report of the President” and the graphs in Investor’s Business Daily show is that (1) tax revenues went up — not down — after tax rates were cut during the Bush administration, and (2) the budget deficit declined, year after year, after the cut in tax rates that have been blamed by Obama for increasing the deficit.

Indeed, The New York Times reported in 2006: “An unexpectedly steep rise in tax revenues from corporations and the wealthy is driving down the projected budget deficit this year.”
162 billion within balanced budget 2007

Forum List

Back