GWB tax cuts = largest revenue growth to follow in history

DWYER: Bush tax cuts boosted federal revenue - Washington Times
But the real jolt for tax-cutting opponents was that the 03 Bush tax cuts also generated a massive increase in federal tax receipts. From 2004 to 2007, federal tax revenues increased by $785 billion, the largest four-year increase in American history. According to the Treasury Department, individual and corporate income tax receipts were up 40 percent in the three years following the Bush tax cuts. And (bonus) the rich paid an even higher percentage of the total tax burden than they had at any time in at least the previous 40 years. This was news to theNew York Times, whose astonished editorial board could only describe the gains as a “surprise windfall.”

Lose jobs
lose wall street wealth
you lose taxable income
Not Tax Policy as this was proved as well as job growth until the credit bubble busted

You wonder why BHO has ignored those jobs in this jobless recovery?
Not really a surprise.

Tax cuts stimulate business growth. Business growth turns into more revenues and more revenues means more taxes.

I is astonishing that the economy grew all through Bushes term, but the economy began to sicken and die when Democrats were elected in 2006. By the end of Bushes term, the Democrats has managed to destroy 5 solid years of growth. We still haven't recovered from their mismanagement of government to this day.

In reality you could have added another $266 billion a year starting in 2004 in tax revenue IF... IF!!
1) $5 trillion in market losses in 2000 from the dot.com bust weren't written off at $166 billion starting in 2002
2) $2 trillion in losses from 9/11 - another $66 billion in write offs.. 18,000 businesses, destroyed no flights 3 days!
3) $1 trillion in losses due to worst Hurricane seasons(plural!) in history another $33 billion..

All in all starting in 2005 and up to this year nearly $2.6 TRILLION in written off Federal tax revenue..

BUT DOES ANYONE remember that????
Consider also that another $1.2 trillion spent because of the war on terror.. Homeland Security $600 billion AND
if the f...king traitorous DEMOCRATS had not been encouraging the barbarians to KILL US TROOPS using little kids with bombs that went off when getting CANDY from our troops.. statements like these that the terrorists LOVED to use to recruit more thugs!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

These traitors helped encourage terrorists which prolonged the LIBERATION of IRAQ and prolonged ending the
1991 CEASE FIRE that was broken dozens of times -- then 3,000+ troops and $600 billion would NOT have been used!

When these traitors made those remarks.. I literally wept for our troops KNOWING that some would die because these a...holes wanted political gain! Damn the USA! Screw our Troops! Tell the world HOW bad ALL our troops are!
Tell the world THE USA KILLS civilans ALL the time in air raids (Obama!)..

I puke everytime I see Obama do his weak-wristed wussy salute to the soldier guarding his helicopter!

You need to quit drinking.

Not really a surprise.

Tax cuts stimulate business growth. Business growth turns into more revenues and more revenues means more taxes.

I is astonishing that the economy grew all through Bushes term, but the economy began to sicken and die when Democrats were elected in 2006. By the end of Bushes term, the Democrats has managed to destroy 5 solid years of growth. We still haven't recovered from their mismanagement of government to this day.

In reality you could have added another $266 billion a year starting in 2004 in tax revenue IF... IF!!
1) $5 trillion in market losses in 2000 from the dot.com bust weren't written off at $166 billion starting in 2002
2) $2 trillion in losses from 9/11 - another $66 billion in write offs.. 18,000 businesses, destroyed no flights 3 days!
3) $1 trillion in losses due to worst Hurricane seasons(plural!) in history another $33 billion..

All in all starting in 2005 and up to this year nearly $2.6 TRILLION in written off Federal tax revenue..

BUT DOES ANYONE remember that????
Consider also that another $1.2 trillion spent because of the war on terror.. Homeland Security $600 billion AND
if the f...king traitorous DEMOCRATS had not been encouraging the barbarians to KILL US TROOPS using little kids with bombs that went off when getting CANDY from our troops.. statements like these that the terrorists LOVED to use to recruit more thugs!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

These traitors helped encourage terrorists which prolonged the LIBERATION of IRAQ and prolonged ending the
1991 CEASE FIRE that was broken dozens of times -- then 3,000+ troops and $600 billion would NOT have been used!

When these traitors made those remarks.. I literally wept for our troops KNOWING that some would die because these a...holes wanted political gain! Damn the USA! Screw our Troops! Tell the world HOW bad ALL our troops are!
Tell the world THE USA KILLS civilans ALL the time in air raids (Obama!)..

I puke everytime I see Obama do his weak-wristed wussy salute to the soldier guarding his helicopter!

You need to quit drinking.

You need to get a life
I put you in ignore and just to see what you have to say, I checked your response
SOS
No care about the issues, just attack people you know nothing about

Drinking?

I am enjoying an ice cold vitamin water zero
strong as I need

Forum List

Back