GWB received our vote-Question is will he uphold our agenda?

A

archangel

:cheers2:

Well the election is finally over-GWB won the election with the help of Conservative Independents,Republicans,Democrats-The Swift and other Veteran groups,And the moral Christian right.The message was put out by conservative radio to include Michael Savage,Sean Hannity,Rush Limbaugh and others.Now the question becomes: Will GW Bush now uphold our agenda to restore our country ie: "Borders-Language-Culture". By this I mean close our borders-Enforce Immigration laws-Push the marriage amendment through the house-Release the military dogs of war so they can do their job in Iraq et al-(Flatten Fallujah et al)-Place pressure on big business to return our jobs from outsourcing-Place pressure on the Attorney General to investigate the ACLU for violation of the Rico statues.Any other requests feel free to add or comment! :whip:

Is your underlying assumption that everyone who voted for Bush supports every plank of the platform?

(By the way, do you ever listen to Savage? He rips on Bush all of the time.)

"I came here to get some things done and I intend to do them".. Also stated that he had won political capital and intends to spend it....

Flying Duck said:
Is your underlying assumption that everyone who voted for Bush supports every plank of the platform? :fu2:

Well Flying Duck if you read my analogy as posted it clearly stated some, but not all platforms-you are free to list those not posted-As for- have I ever listened to Savage-the answer is yes-frequently! He is Independent and states his opinions-sometimes he does rip GW as I myself do from time to time! I only stipulated my concerns as all politicians from time to time renage on platform policies and promises. Just trying to bring this to the attention of the President-assuming his advisors do read US message board! ;)

phadras said:
"I came here to get some things done and I intend to do them".. Also stated that he had won political capital and intends to spend it....
:scratch:

I heard his comments-however not all promises are innitiated! Just expressing my concerns! :baby4:

For a variety of reasons, he must prioritize as well as getting things through Congress. So, I doubt he'll be able to get everything he's promised accomplished but I think he'll try. He does have the benefit of now being a lame duck president so he can base his actions and priroities on what he really wants to accomplish, unfettered by the ever-present shadow of the next election which presidents must consider when acting in the first term. I do trust him to keep his word - as far as you can trust a politician anyhow.

Flying Duck said:
Is your underlying assumption that everyone who voted for Bush supports every plank of the platform?

Some Bush supporters (not naming any names) take their cue from the administration and refuse to admit to any mistakes the administration makes (except for fecetious admissions like 'he should have gone after so-and-so', etc.). These people line up to be sorted on every. single. freakin. Republican issue. GUH.

Happens on the blue side too. Why would anyone reduce themselves to automaton status to defend every single slant of policy of a complete stranger?

I think the President has every intention of implimenting the agenda. and I think we should get some grass roots efforts out to help.

archangel said:
:cheers2:
Place pressure on the Attorney General to investigate the ACLU for violation of the Rico statues.
What's the History of the ACLU? Who founded it? (We set em up and knock em down.)

GW will advance the agenda of his power base; you and everyone else will ride on their coat tails. We all get used and abused equally, including the ACLU.

It will be interesting to see who, stays and who goes, including in the think tanks.

White knight said:
What's the History of the ACLU? Who founded it? (We set em up and knock em down.) :bs1:

GW will advance the agenda of his power base; you and everyone else will ride on their coat tails. We all get used and abused equally, including the ACLU.

It will be interesting to see who, stays and who goes, including in the think tanks.

White Knight- Now I see why you are in the negative red area.The ACLU is out of control and is backed by the now defunct Communist Party USA.They continually attack the Christian Faith support NAMBLA and stick their nose where it is not wanted-ie;Gay marriage rights!When was the last time you saw them file a suit against our enemy the Radical Islam/Muslim religion?The answer is never-now why is this? Michigan is a prime example-Islam can blast calls to prayer over loud speakers-causing many to flee and relocate-Where was the ACLU then- duh! I could go on and on about ACLU abuses but I get to angry-end of story! :nine:

Forum List

Back