GWB - Happiest Ex-President ever?

No, he just gave the orders.

No order he has given has resulted in war crimes.

I am sure that the relatives of the thousands of dead innocent Iraqi women and children would disagree. :doubt:

By the way Sunni...........whats it like to hang amongst the fringe minority in life? Must be fcukking awesome!!!:2up:

certificate_of_coolness-1.png

Last edited:
No order he has given has resulted in war crimes.

I am sure that the relatives of the thousands of dead innocent Iraqi women and children would disagree. :doubt:

s0n........its 2011. The lefty spin doesnt matter anymore........nobody cares.

Meanwhile........seems to most that Hope And Change, well............isnt. The only people who care about George Bush anymore are the lefty internet k00ks.

Ask me how much fun it is to be a conservative in 2011 s0n? The escaltor down for the far left has been nothing short of prolific!!!

You are barking up the wrong tree.

I have been a hard-core conservative Republican all of my life.

I dislike like lefties and liberals.

And I especially hate brain dead RINO's like you

Have you seen him lately? As the saying goes, the guy looks like a million bucks. He looks happier, healthier and livelier than ever. And remember what he looked like in the last couple years of this administration? He looked like death was creep'n in.

I think he really really really digs not being president anymore.

And who could blame him? :dunno:

no more pressure.....and the President knows what pressure is.....

Yeah, I heard he is slipping a few drinks when Laura isn't looking.

Have you seen him lately? As the saying goes, the guy looks like a million bucks. He looks happier, healthier and livelier than ever. And remember what he looked like in the last couple years of this administration? He looked like death was creep'n in.

I sorta think he never wanted the job in the first place. And he probably had very little input for the first 4 years.

someone said that about Obama today in the paper.....never really wanted the job.....and he would probably want out instead of running again.....but....feels kinda committed at this point....plus he has small kids....tell me their lives are not affected....

I sorta think he never wanted the job in the first place. And he probably had very little input for the first 4 years.

Brutal fucking shame someone has taken the remote away from the idiot that currently resides in the White House maybe we wouldn't be seeing our Economy falling off the cliff

Forum List

Back