GWB - Happiest Ex-President ever?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Have you seen him lately? As the saying goes, the guy looks like a million bucks. He looks happier, healthier and livelier than ever. And remember what he looked like in the last couple years of this administration? He looked like death was creep'n in.

I think he really really really digs not being president anymore.

And who could blame him? :dunno:

Have you seen him lately? As the saying goes, the guy looks like a million bucks. He looks happier, healthier and livelier than ever. And remember what he looked like in the last couple years of this administration? He looked like death was creep'n in.

It really is a thankless job.

I sorta think he never wanted the job in the first place. And he probably had very little input for the first 4 years.

I think he wants to stay out of the public limelight for a very long time.

I have a lot more respect for him now that he's out of office. I think he did this nation a lot of harm and helped to usher in the Presidency of DingleBarry Hussein.

Hell yeah he's over ficken over joyed to not be Pres anymore. I think just not having to deal with Congress everyday would add 10 years to your life.

The only one that would be happier is Carter.

Remember that huge smile vanishing as the years went by?

Last edited:
I'm sure he's glad to be an ex-Prez and your right. He does look great. I'm sure life on the ranch is a hell of a lot easier and more fun than being the POTUS.

Every president looks like a million bucks going in and half dead on leaving.

One tough demanding job. Definetly not for the faint of heart.

He's in such good shape, he'll probably live to be 100.

I'm sure he's glad to be an ex-Prez and your right. He does look great. I'm sure life on the ranch is a hell of a lot easier and more fun than being the POTUS.

Every president looks like a million bucks going in and half dead on leaving.

One tough demanding job. Definetly not for the faint of heart.

I would so much rather live life on a ranch than be President of the United States and having to deal with those bueaucrats in Washington.

He is happy that he is safe here in America and won't be arrested or extradited for war crimes.

You're a damn idiot.
Last year he considered taking his family on a vacation to Europe.

He was given international legal advice not to go .

Because he could be arrested and taken to the world court and charged with crimes against humanity.

He is happy that he is safe here in America and won't be arrested or extradited for war crimes.

You're a damn idiot.
Last year he considered taking his family on a vacation to Europe.

He was given international legal advice not to go .

Because he could be arrested and taken to the world court and charged with crimes against humanity.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Let's see them try it.. I'd be pissed if they tried to rest our current President.. America has the Constitutional right to defend herself.. FUCK THE WORLD COURT.

Forum List

Back