GWB did more for the working class than BHO and Clinton. Link

Yep wages were stagnant and the better paying jobs were moving overseas.
Bush did however create bigger government jobs and several retail jobs.

anyone dumb enough to still be a Bush supporter shurely must support Obama?

Last edited:

Those claims are hard for me to agree with as I have noted that Obama takes 3.4 trillion to run a govt with a "8.2%" UE rate
GWB did it with 2.7 trillion in 07, the last GOP budget with both wars wide open as well as N.O. still sucking down billions

Wages have been stagnet for some time, thats because there has been little inflation

Obama’s whopper of a claim on tax cuts - The Washington Post

2nd largest tax break for working class, right behind JFK. Even the Post agreed that BHO lie was to big this time

That's not the Washington Post, you lying POS, that's a BLOG by some RW JACKASS. LIAR. Actually another MORON PUB DUPE. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery, fool.:cuckoo::eusa_angel:

franco who printed the article?
and
Lets see you proof he is lying?

You libs confuse me. The good this man did for the working class gets this for a thanks
why is that?
Obama has made you purchase health ins or else
GWB gave you that choice
GWB did stimulus in tax rebates
BHO did it to set a new base-line for federal spending

You do understand Obama is making health insurance affordable AND guaranteed (CAN"T cut you off).Free Medicaid for up to 140% of poverty line ($14k single, 28K family of four, then subsidized up to 88k family of four? CHEAPER THAN THIS GD PUB MESS WE HAVE NOW.? I didn't think so....

Change the GD channel. TY

Franco chill out
It is a post article. All news papers routinly print guest columns. Again I ask you to debunk the vadility of the article

I am a cancer survivor, If you think I do not know how fucked up the Ins coverage in this country is, then your badly mistaken

Now with that said telling me that I must purchase health ins does not help.
We need a free market solution with a govt regulated program that would capture the millions like my-self
The middle class are the ones who need change in this sector.
by a choice
and I have no issue with subsidizing that program for those who cannot afford it or that have pre exisiting conditions

The issue is the mandate
not the poor
not the rich

And who is it that said the GOP created this mess?
you?

Those claims are hard for me to agree with as I have noted that Obama takes 3.4 trillion to run a govt with a "8.2%" UE rate
GWB did it with 2.7 trillion in 07, the last GOP budget with both wars wide open as well as N.O. still sucking down billions

Wages have been stagnet for some time, thats because there has been little inflation
ROTFL see this is how stupid you are. You can't even realize that an economy during the boom of a housing bubble, is different then one recovering after a bubble and the worst financial panic ever to occur. Furthermore the last Bush budget at a deficit of 1.5trillion, while the last Obama budget had a deficit of 1.4trillion

2nd largest tax break for working class, right behind JFK. Even the Post agreed that BHO lie was to big this time

That's not the Washington Post, you lying POS, that's a BLOG by some RW JACKASS. LIAR. Actually another MORON PUB DUPE. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery, fool.:cuckoo::eusa_angel:

franco who printed the article?
and
Lets see you proof he is lying?

You libs confuse me. The good this man did for the working class gets this for a thanks
why is that?
Obama has made you purchase health ins or else
GWB gave you that choice
GWB did stimulus in tax rebates
BHO did it to set a new base-line for federal spending
ROTFL you are so stupid that you think having income over 1million dollars makes you part of the working class.
Furthermore you dumbass the stimulus was temporary spending

My god star
let it go
the term retard is a very serious one son, people who use it has no idea how serious those who live with it is
Just go away

Yep, I remember the brain-drain when all the people seeking those better paying jobs followed them overseas.

Oh wait, that didn't happen. My mistake. I guess those jobs weren't paying enough for that.

Fuck. Did you bother reading your link?

We took an informal survey in our office and asked people what they thought the president’s statement meant.

That's your "evidence"? You people have to do more than read the title. You shame yourselves and don't even know it. Pathetic.

We took an informal survey in our office and asked people what they thought the president’s statement meant.

That's your "evidence"? You people have to do more than read the title. You shame yourselves and don't even know it. Pathetic.

Imagine our surprise when the White House responded that he wasn’t talking about dollars at all.
“The point the president was making that is there is not a tax cut that has been enjoyed by such a broad section of the population,” an administration official said, pointing to a report that said that 95 percent of working families received some kind of tax cut under the Making Work Pay provision in his stimulus bill.

Huh?

In other words, this isn’t about the size of the tax cut, but about the fact that every working family, except those making more than $190,000, received as much as $800 in tax cuts.

That strikes us as very odd way to claim “the biggest,” but maybe that’s because Obama can’t make that claim. We ran the numbers every which way, but the fairest over time is to look at the tax cut as a percentage of national income (Gross Domestic Product minus depreciation.)

John F. Kennedy seems to win the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts are more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span. (Yes, a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, but it also benefited the working poor. We still don’t know what Obama means by “middle class,” since his definition also seems to include the working poor.)

Dean what is it your trying to prove here?
Do your DD before you make these accusations

Imagine our surprise when the White House responded that he wasn’t talking about dollars at all.
“The point the president was making that is there is not a tax cut that has been enjoyed by such a broad section of the population,” an administration official said, pointing to a report that said that 95 percent of working families received some kind of tax cut under the Making Work Pay provision in his stimulus bill.

Huh?

In other words, this isn’t about the size of the tax cut, but about the fact that every working family, except those making more than $190,000, received as much as $800 in tax cuts.

That strikes us as very odd way to claim “the biggest,” but maybe that’s because Obama can’t make that claim. We ran the numbers every which way, but the fairest over time is to look at the tax cut as a percentage of national income (Gross Domestic Product minus depreciation.)
I see so according to you giving middle class families the biggest tax cuts in history is odd if you describe as the biggest middle class tax cut in history. So basically either you cannot read or you are a complete retard, or perhaps both,.
John F. Kennedy seems to win the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts are more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span. (Yes, a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, but it also benefited the working poor. We still don’t know what Obama means by “middle class,” since his definition also seems to include the working poor.)
ROTFL so according to your source if you give millionaires a 200billion tax cut it results in giving the middle class a tax cut. The fact that you find that statement true is a testament to your stupidity
Dean what is it your trying to prove here?
Do your DD before you make these accusations
A better question is how do you breathe given that your brain is so underdeveloped

Forum List

Back