GWB Actually Has Higher I.Q. Than Sen. Kerry

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
I was listening to a radio talk show the other day, and there had been some research done on our two Presidential candidate's College Scholastic scores, and apparently GWB isn't the dummy that the Libs. try say he is. In fact he is a little ahead of Kerry.

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

Dude, could I get a link? I would love to see it. I am pretty sure that G.W. is smarter than Kerry, I mean, how smart do you have to be in order to out smart a lazy eyed* piece of shit?

*Yes Douche bags, kerry has a lazy eye.

C.P.:

Can you dig up a web link for this story?

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

"When worship intellect, we defecate on common sense."

I say we sit them both down and give them each an I.Q. test. I doubt either of them would get through it. Kerry would offer two responses to every one question and run out of time. Bush would look up every 5 minutes to exclaim to no one in particular "Let me finish! Let me finish!" in a perfectly silent room.

Looks like a blundering Idiot, Smells like a blundering idiot, He must be a blundering Idiot.

Is graduating with a C+, graduating with honors? Why don’t we have a Yale Honor student running for President?

While the two tests aren't perfectly comparable (So how do they draw these conclusions)
Kerry's grades and academic test scores remain wholly unavailable,(Could that be because they did not want to find them)
Bush actually has higher IQ — in the mid 120s, Sailer said, while Kerry's is about an even 120. (Now they are splitting hairs)
This story has spin all over it.
Is Fox News a credible source for news for the great minds of today. I think it follows the Simpsons, and it leads into Mad TV.

The Press core has rightfully named the true power behind G.W. they call him “Bush’s Brain”

Having just given up drinking in 1988, I didn't think he had much of a Brain left.

Kerry stilldrinks I beleive and he's been hanging out with Ted Kennedy(a known boozer/rapist/murderer) for the last 20 years - how many brain cells has THAT cost Kerry?

Forum List

Back