GWB, a Pillock amongst men

S

Stestones

I read this somewhere: Pillock, an acronym, Person Incorporating Likeable Leadership and Overwhelming Commitment to Kindness. I think this somes up the Great Man in the Oval Office. Mr Bush, a complete Pillock!

Originally posted by Stestones
I read this somewhere: Pillock, an acronym, Person Incorporating Likeable Leadership and Overwhelming Commitment to Kindness. I think this somes up the Great Man in the Oval Office. Mr Bush, a complete Pillock!

Interesting, my checking out finds this:

http://english2american.com/dictionary/p.html

pillock n. Idiot. You could almost decide having read this dictionary that any unknown British word is most likely to mean "idiot". And you could almost be right. We have so many because different ones sound better in different sentences. On the subject of the word in hand, I am told by a contributor that it's a contraction of the 16th century word "pillicock" (describing the male member) and by another (who admits to not being completely sure) that this may be a male animal with one lone testicle and derived from "bullock". It's funny, even if it's not true...

I'm sure it's a coincidence....:rolleyes:

Gee, the originator of this thread has become very quiet, silent in fact....waiting.....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back