GWB, a murderous despot? Many think so

When, just one time, tell me when I said that I hated it here, you seriously mind bent piece of shit? I LOVE and UNDERSTAND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. You got a problem with that? Maybe you oughta get your stupid and Nazi indoctrinated ass out of here. Pleas do so after you get my dick out of your ear.

For qualification purposes, this message is graphic as a response to an equally graphic message to me. I apologize to any that I might have offended by these only equally obscene remarks.

Psychoblues

How many times are you going to answer the same post with the same, stupid BS, moron?

I believe I have offered you the opportunity to back up your mealy-mouth on more than one occasion. If you're so bad, all you gotta' do is come get some.

I am American 100%. I love it here. But, you beg the question, Why don't YOU go somewhere else? You so despise diversities of opinion and probably a lot more, I thinketh you the abomination of true Americanism.

Psychoblues

If you love it in America so much why dont you stop undermining all efforts to defend ourself and actually stop supporting our mutual destruction.

If you love it in America so much why dont you stop undermining all efforts to defend ourself and actually stop supporting our mutual destruction.

It's really so tiresome hearing this utterly false canard of an argument. What so many of us, including a growing number of Republicans are trying to do is keep America, America.

We want to see the undermining of the Constitution, and the abandonment of the values laid out in that document, brought to a halt. We are not "... undermining all efforts to defend ourself...", as you so poorly stated. We are working to defend ourselves from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

If terrorism is to be uprooted, we cannot do it alone. We must work within the framework and letter of the laws have which served us so well for so long. In abandoning the principles which have served this nation for more than 200 years, Chimpy has virtually assured that we will stand alone. He has brought us to the level of those we need to defeat and bring to justice...He has abandoned the moral high-ground from which terrorism can be brought to heel in favor of policies which will help to breed new terrorists faster than we can kill them.

But, perhaps that is what he and his fellow travelers want. Unending conflict and continuous violence in order to justify repression at home, and continued war profiteering for Halliburton, KB&R and so many others.

So take your accusations of un-Americanism and lack of patriotism, fold them five ways and stuff them where the sun never shines...right there next to your head.

The Corey Lidle Assassination; Bush's October Surprise?
OH MY GODDESS, HE’S DONE IT AGAIN!” I screamed hysterically. ‘BUSH HAS FLOWN ANOTHER PLANE INTO A BUILDING!”

“No, no, no, Professym Chomstein!” one of my students calmly interrupted, “It was Corey Lidle, a pitcher for the Yankees.”

“OH MY GODDESS!” I screamed. “BUSH IS KILLING OFF THE NEW YORK YANKEES!!”

I waited a moment for the cheers and applause to die down and then shot an angry glare across the classroom. My students have shown remarkable spiritual growth since I started teaching Midget Studies and the Kama Sutra 101 at Evergreen State College, yet I often find myself amazed by their insensitivity.

“Need I remind you that the New York Yankees is Senator Clinton’s favorite baseball team?”

A moan of terrible sorrow filled the room.

Poor Hill. As a Yankees fan, the news of Lidle’s mysterious death must have hit her especially hard - although it wasn’t all that much of a mystery when you consider the time of the whole thing. The Bush Junta obviously needed another Reichstag Fire to draw the nation’s eyes away from his failed North Korea policy, not to mention the recent MoveOn.org study which estimated that the Shrub has killed over 600,000 professional baseball players either indirectly or with his own two hands since declaring “Mission Accomplished” aboard an aircraft carrier in May of 2003. Breaking the heart of his arch-nemesis and crippling her on the eve of the November elections is the veritible icing on Bush's fascist cake.

As a girl growing up on the mean streets of Brooklyn, Hillary spent many a weekend at Yankee Stadium with her father, wildly cheering every single touchdown the Yanks made. She carried her love for the team into college, much to the disdain of her progressive peers. While her friends were burning their bras and dropping acid in protest of the Vietnam War, Hillary was holed up in her dorm room, pleasuring herself to a Joe Pepitone rookie card.

Her accession to the throne didn’t hinder Hillary’s devotion to the Yanks, either. While other First Ladies fussed over new wallpaper and China patterns, Hillary spent her tenure at the White House plastering the walls with Yankees pennants and memorabilia. And despite her presidential duties, she never missed a home game. Like a true Yankee fan, she would often wait outside the ballpark after the game hoping to get an autograph from one of the players. Sometimes, she would follow one home, leaving a dead bird or small rodent on their doormat as a token of her appreciation. There aren’t many “Yankee Fans” who will do that. So when Bush killed Cory Lidle yesterday, he killed a part of Hillary, too.

Let’s just hope it wasn’t the part that does the fundraising.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/bushs_body_count/index.html

It's really so tiresome hearing this utterly false canard of an argument. What so many of us, including a growing number of Republicans are trying to do is keep America, America.

We want to see the undermining of the Constitution, and the abandonment of the values laid out in that document, brought to a halt. We are not "... undermining all efforts to defend ourself...", as you so poorly stated. We are working to defend ourselves from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

If terrorism is to be uprooted, we cannot do it alone. We must work within the framework and letter of the laws have which served us so well for so long. In abandoning the principles which have served this nation for more than 200 years, Chimpy has virtually assured that we will stand alone. He has brought us to the level of those we need to defeat and bring to justice...He has abandoned the moral high-ground from which terrorism can be brought to heel in favor of policies which will help to breed new terrorists faster than we can kill them.

But, perhaps that is what he and his fellow travelers want. Unending conflict and continuous violence in order to justify repression at home, and continued war profiteering for Halliburton, KB&R and so many others.

So take your accusations of un-Americanism and lack of patriotism, fold them five ways and stuff them where the sun never shines...right there next to your head.

Bully, you have repeatedly demonstrated that you have no clue what the Constitution says so dont give me any BS that you are trying to protect the constitution. You are trying to change it. and your changes are putting all of our lives in jeopardy.

If we have moral weakness, its because you liberals demand that we permit every type of sick behavior in the name of tolerance. Not because we stand up for whats right.

Bully, you have repeatedly demonstrated that you have no clue what the Constitution says so dont give me any BS that you are trying to protect the constitution. You are trying to change it. and your changes are putting all of our lives in jeopardy.

If we have moral weakness, its because you liberals demand that we permit every type of sick behavior in the name of tolerance. Not because we stand up for whats right.

Stop projecting your own inadeqaucies onto me.

Bush changed America, for the worse, on Tuesday when he signed the Military Commissions Act into law. <i>Habeas corpus</i>, the Great Writ, which is the foundation of many of the rights enumerate in the Bill of Rights, has been dispensed with. Legal precedent, dating back to the Magna Carta has been tossed aside like so much trash.

<i>Habeas corpus</i> is, "...the fundamental instrument for safeguarding individual freedom against arbitrary and lawless state action..." - Harris v. Nelson, 394 U.S. 286, 290-91 (1969). And it is "arbitrary and lawless state action" which the Military Commissions Act ultimately condones.

As for your moral weakness, that has nothing to do with any demands I make of you, which is simply that you think for yourself and stop parroting Bill O'Reilly's talking points. Your moral weakness lies in your failure to critically examine your ideology. But that' s a failing of all ideologues...Their ideology provides them with all the answers, which cannot be questioned. Facts play no role in your world view and argument is, therefore, futile.

Good day.

As for your moral weakness, that has nothing to do with any demands I make of you, which is simply that you think for yourself and stop parroting Bill O'Reilly's talking points.

That's rich Bull-shit, you accussing others of parroting, you who has green feathers growing all over his back. Is it hard for you to give democrat apologist blowjobs with that beak? Bullyshit want a cracker(after you finish blowing Howie Dean of course)?

Bully, I am guarenteed that I have far more qualifications to make statements on constitutional law than you ever will. You've been refuted time and time again. and i simply dont want to waste my time on someone who refuses to engage in actual conversation.

Its perfectly constitutional for Congress to suspend the writ of Habeas corpus. The Hamdan decision SPECIFICALLY SAYS that Congress can do this to make the Presisdents actions constitutional. The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Bully, I am guarenteed that I have far more qualifications to make statements on constitutional law than you ever will. You've been refuted time and time again. and i simply dont want to waste my time on someone who refuses to engage in actual conversation.

Its perfectly constitutional for Congress to suspend the writ of Habeas corpus. The Hamdan decision SPECIFICALLY SAYS that Congress can do this to make the Presisdents actions constitutional. The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Then, we must agree to disagree and let unfolding events settle the matter.

But let me amend this statement and offer a detailed analysis of this bit of nastiness, and why it should be struck down or repealed at the first opportunity, by someone far more qualified than either of us...

<center><a href=http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dorf/20061011.html>Why The Military Commissions Act is No Moderate Compromise<a></center>

Forum List

Back