Gwar - Disembowling Palin! Art or Incitement and/or Threat of Violence...

...which would be worthy of prosecution?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSPNCrJ1m_k

I am sorry, but making a little speech about how bad this country is and that its under attack and then doing a mock disembowling of Sarah Palin is NOT ART! In fact its criminal incitement of violence against Palin (a public figure) and a DIRECT THREAT of immediate violence against her! Both are crimes worthy of prosecution!

Imagine if this was a mock Obama disembowlment. First, the race card would be tossed out there. Then Sharpton and Jackson would be protesting in the streets. Next, they would be criminally prosecuted.

OK, you might say Obama is the President. But say its was Jesse Jackson. All the same steps in the above paragraph would still happen!

If you listen to Gwar your a sick individual. GET HELP!!! That means you Mr Shaman and Shangha!

Note: This is coming from a guy who still loves Metallica and listens to Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, System of the Down and Rage Against the Machine when working out!

"In fact its criminal incitement of violence against Palin (a public figure) and a DIRECT THREAT of immediate violence against her! Both are crimes worthy of prosecution!

Imagine if this was a mock Obama disembowlment."

we don't have to imagine

in standish maine, after obama won the last presidential election, a store owner put up a sign asking people to pick the date on which obama would be assassinated and added the words "let's hope"

no arrests were made

the perpetrator is still free and at large

--------------

all over the country, after obamas victory, conservatives hung obama in effigy...

no arrests

---------------

I would not be surprised to find that your outrage over the palin incident does not extend to any similiar incidents with obama or any demcocrat

-----------

you can go to gun shows (or shop online) and buy targets with obamas and hillarys' faces on them.....

threats?
or free speech?

And yet, the left has a hissy fit about the song 'Barak the magic negro'. Go figure.

Wonder what they'd do if somebody wrote a song "Disembowel The Magic Negro"???

With video. That would be entertaining. See if the lefties rant 'racist'! :lol:

It's amusing to see people get all in a huff about this bullshit. GWAR exists only to be "outrageous". They're not political at all - they "kill" celebrities and world figures indiscriminately.

You guys are eating it up.

I am sorry, but making a little speech about how bad this country is and that its under attack and then doing a mock disembowling of Sarah Palin is NOT ART! In fact its criminal incitement of violence against Palin (a public figure) and a DIRECT THREAT of immediate violence against her! Both are crimes worthy of prosecution!

Imagine if this was a mock Obama disembowlment. First, the race card would be tossed out there. Then Sharpton and Jackson would be protesting in the streets. Next, they would be criminally prosecuted.

OK, you might say Obama is the President. But say its was Jesse Jackson. All the same steps in the above paragraph would still happen!

If you listen to Gwar your a sick individual. GET HELP!!! That means you Mr Shaman and Shangha!

Note: This is coming from a guy who still loves Metallica and listens to Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, System of the Down and Rage Against the Machine when working out!
As far as I know, they usually do kill Obama during their show.

They "kill" a whole lot of celebrities on stage. It's part of their show. If you don't like it, don't fucking go see GWAR.

Seriously, do you seek out things to be "outraged" about?

I have never heard of them before this and know nothing about them. Most likely its a PR stunt to get tight-asses like me to make a stink and get them publicity in an effort to get people who might like them feel some pride, joy and a need to support Gwar for pissing some conservative tight-asses off. So I did play into their game. Nevertheless this is amazingly bad taste and sends a danger message to people! I don't like it, so shoot me! :evil:

Look, I wouldn't vote Palin to my association board, but I am getting sick and tired of her being targeted by vicious and arrogant attacks by lefties! The same attacks the would make headlines and get people fired and isolated if it was done to a lefty or glup an African American lefty!

Last edited:

As far as I know, they usually do kill Obama during their show.

They "kill" a whole lot of celebrities on stage. It's part of their show. If you don't like it, don't fucking go see GWAR.

Seriously, do you seek out things to be "outraged" about?

I have never heard of them before this and no nothing about them. Mostly likely a political stud to get tight-asses like me to make a stink and get them publicity and get people who might like them to feel some pride and joy that Gwar has pissed some conservative tight-asses off. So I did play into their game. Nevertheless this is amazingly bad taste and sends a danger message to people! I don't like it, so shoot me! :evil: I wouldn't vote for Palin for my association board, but I am getting sick and tired of her being targeted by vicious and arrogant attacks! The same attacks the would make headlines and get people fired and isolated if it was done to a lefty or glup an African American lefty!

The fact that you think that GWAR doesn't "kill" "lefties" and "African Americans" further proves that you don't know anything about GWAR.

They "kill" everyone. Includes "lefties" and *gasp* BLACK PEOPLE.

it a comedy show.....and your reaction...the punchline.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU1mTyPfeio[/ame]

Forum List

Back