GW is confused,, India isn't worth it.

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Why does he want to give nuclear supplies to people who hate his dumb ass,, and when the other beauties,, the Pakistanis are suppose to be our "friends" too? (sure they are friends when it is convienient for them too)

Seems to me that if we want to be more secure, without giving away the materials needed to end the world,, then let us just not buy shit made in India and Pakistan. This way, even if they get the stuff, we don't have to be blamed for it. :bow3: Sure, China or Israel would pawn technology off for a buck, but that isn't the business we should be in.

AND ANOTHER THING about this India Nuke program,,,,,, THE NUKE INSPECTORS WOULD ONLY GET ACCESS TO MOST OF THE NUKE SITES.. Sounds like bullshit to me.. Either all of the nuke sites get inspected or those miserable bastards can stick their cheap shit up their ass... :funnyface

And if one more of those new generation immigrant pricks bumps into me without saying excuse me,, while shopping,, I am going to do a tap dance on him, her, or whatever. Many of the new imports are rude. I would assume that they think they are better than those who have lived in the US all their lives. (Not to say in that in some cases, the imports are not better.. Just in general)

They already have nukes so how would us helping them develop nuclear power hurt us. Do you think India is planning to nuke the US?

Frankly at this point, any oversight of India's nuclear program is needed. They've been going for decades and we have faintly a clue as to what they're doing. If we send in inspectors even to just a few sites, we could avert a potential Chernobyl.

Try to read a little on India, this place has a BILLION people. A protest of 10,000 is like 3 or 4 filthy sign toting protesters here in downtown Washington.

Here is one of the big reasons for the relationship change with India. They want to rebuild their military and they are looking for suppliers ......is this good are bad, don't know but we are Capitalist and Lockheed and Boeing employ a huge group of skilled and lower skilled laborers. Just as important they employ design technicians who invariably produce design innovations that are useful for the military but also private and public sectors. The airlines are a prime example. If we aren't picked the EU or China or Russia will get the contracts, is that better for us??? No. The aircraft we sell them do not have the truely advanced technology our Military uses but is still pretty strong. . . strong enough for them to want it over the other guys.

Many think the U.S. manufacturers sell the latest versions of these aircraft but that is not the case. The F-16s they get are more like a stock Mustang with a six and we are using Saleen S7s. The article below says a lot about our President doing his job in the real world and seeking partners politically but also ones that will buy our products..... works well to lower trade deficits and keep our people employed. I think as always Mr. Bush's business sense is overshadowed in the press by the few mispeaks that prove him to be human and yet this "hick" has an economy that is kicking world market ass and producing unemployement rates below 5% while most of Europe is 10% or higher.

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...N02409862_RTRUKOC_0_US-BUSH-INDIA-DEFENSE.xml

Working Man said:
Why does he want to give nuclear supplies to people who hate his dumb ass,, and when the other beauties,, the Pakistanis are suppose to be our "friends" too? (sure they are friends when it is convienient for them too)

Seems to me that if we want to be more secure, without giving away the materials needed to end the world,, then let us just not buy shit made in India and Pakistan. This way, even if they get the stuff, we don't have to be blamed for it. :bow3: Sure, China or Israel would pawn technology off for a buck, but that isn't the business we should be in.

AND ANOTHER THING about this India Nuke program,,,,,, THE NUKE INSPECTORS WOULD ONLY GET ACCESS TO MOST OF THE NUKE SITES.. Sounds like bullshit to me.. Either all of the nuke sites get inspected or those miserable bastards can stick their cheap shit up their ass... :funnyface

And if one more of those new generation immigrant pricks bumps into me without saying excuse me,, while shopping,, I am going to do a tap dance on him, her, or whatever. Many of the new imports are rude. I would assume that they think they are better than those who have lived in the US all their lives. (Not to say in that in some cases, the imports are not better.. Just in general)

Yeah. Libs only want islamofascists to get nukes.

U.S a land of opportunity for Indians
Wednesday, March 01, 2006

HUSTON: While the United States’ favorability ratings have plunged in many countries, Indians are significantly more positive about the U.S. now than they were in the summer of 2002, a new opinion poll has said.

The 2005 Pew Global Attitudes survey found that 71 percent of Indians have a favorable view of the U.S. and 54 percent admire President Bush in handling world affairs. What mostly attracts Indians is that America remains a land of opportunity despite its booming economy today.

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownewsdata.asp?newsno=31137

rtwngAvngr said:
Plus indians have been dealing with this islamofascist bullshit for a long time now, and are glad the whole thing is coming to a head and that the world is paying attention to islamic bullcrap.

They come to America because they think it might be safer? How silly.

Indians own and run all of the motels in Northern California and are heading South. I stayed at 3 different motels in the Laguna beach area while shooting a golf course there, all were owned by families from India. I asked one if they have special college courses on running motels in India and he said that they found them to be good investments. Be sure to give them crap about the price, they will come down if you threaten to leave. :D

Another strange thing about Northern California. . . the Chinese food places make you pay for rice with your entree. But in Southern California and the rest of the country rice comes with your entree. . . go figure. :cool:

rtwngAvngr said:
It is safe. But not from selling key assets to enemies.

SAFE?? WTF are you talking about?? We have wide open borders and are letting islamofacists sneal in nukes through our ports !
and the STILL come here----must be stupid.

dilloduck said:
SAFE?? WTF are you talking about?? We have wide open borders and are letting islamofacists sneal in nukes through our ports !
and the STILL come here----must be stupid.

I mean relative to other nations. It's pretty safe here. The borders are a problem. So is selling port management to UAE.

sitarro said:
Indians own and run all of the motels in Northern California and are heading South. I stayed at 3 different motels in the Laguna beach area while shooting a golf course there, all were owned by families from India. I asked one if they have special college courses on running motels in India and he said that they found them to be good investments. Be sure to give them crap about the price, they will come down if you threaten to leave. :D

I guess no Americans want to run motels either--just what IS is that Americans are willing to do? ( they do need to ease up a bit on all that incense ) it gets nauseating.

dilloduck said:
I guess no Americans want to run motels either--just what IS is that Americans are willing to do? ( they do need to ease up a bit on all that incense ) it gets nauseating.

Hotels are not key security interests, but ports are. Give it up man.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hotels are not key security interests, but ports are. Give it up man.

hey--we have an open southern border SUPPOSEDLY because Americans won't do certain jobs. We gonna let all Indians in too because they are the only ones who will run motels or because Indians are just safe ,trustworthy people who would never hurt an American?

dilloduck said:
hey--we have an open southern border SUPPOSEDLY because Americans won't do certain jobs. We gonna let all Indians in too because they are the only ones who will run motels or because Indians are just safe ,trustworthy people who would never hurt an American?

Is your car in the house, idling it's engine? open a window.

Our number one export is weapons. To much of the world, that's who we are: the global gun shop. Bush is like the president of the local chamber of commerce promoting his town.

In this case, I don't think there's much to worry about. India is a stable, peaceful country. The Indian population strongly supports the U.S., and the 2 million Indians in this country are among the United States' most prosperous and productive citizens. India's Achilles heel is Kashmir. For that reason, we have much diplomacy to do with Pakistan. I can't understand our attitude towards that country. We were friendly towards it in the 70s, when Indira Ghandi flirted with the Soviets, and we neeeded to balance that. But at the moment it's run by a general who's never delivered on promised elections, it's home to Khan, the father of the Pakistani bomb, who has been sharing his knowledge with far less stable Islamic states, it's home to many "madrasas," religious schools that teach hatred of Western values, and it's done only a fair to poor job of helping us with bin Laden, who is probably there. Why aren't we pressuring Pakistan harder to reform?

Mariner.

In the 70s, when many motels were up for sale, the Patel clan began buying and operating them. I've read that 1/3 of American motels are owned and operated by members of this single Indian clan--yes, just another job that Americans don't want to do themselves.

Mariner.

Forum List

Back