GW Calls It Right!

Mr. P said:
Sounds like ya have a problem with "she".."Mr." does not denote she..look else where to resolve your problem. I hope that's not too offensive to ya.

My first post was directed to Kathianne if you will note. You are the one that jumped in. Can you follow along or are you really this ignorant? As I said, "she" made a derisive comment. I replied to it. You jumped in and started throwing around offensive terms. I feel sorry for you and I wonder why you have to walk around with such a huge chip on your shoulder. What is it that you are scared of?

Mr. P said:
The extreme right wing Christian THUMPERS! Yep, that's it!
Hey, you asked.

I see that you cannot control yourself. Why is it that you will not do something that is asked of you in a kind manner? Do you not admit you are just attempting to flame?

As much as you will not like this, know that I will be praying for you. It is obvious you need it.

So long I am done here.

freeandfun1 said:
I see that you cannot control yourself. Why is it that you will not do something that is asked of you in a kind manner? Do you not admit you are just attempting to flame?

As much as you will not like this, know that I will be praying for you. It is obvious you need it.

So long I am done here.
I do appreciate the thought, but I think you should pray for yourself instead.

Mr. P said:
No, by wearing their religon on their sleeve. Instead of in their heart and mind. I know you won't understand that, but that's okay.

Can't they ahve it on their sleeve and in their heart and mind. Why do you think it is mutually exclusive?

Can't they ahve it on their sleeve and in their heart and mind. Why do you think it is mutually exclusive?
Sure they can..question is do they?
Why would I "think it is mutually exclusive?" I love you guys and how you assume to know what OTHER people think.

Mr. P said:
The extreme right wing Christian THUMPERS! Yep, that's it!
Hey, you asked.

If you make an attempt to understand them maybe you won't be so afraid of them. It's not like chicken pox ya know.

freeandfun1 said:
My first post was directed to Kathianne if you will note. You are the one that jumped in. Can you follow along or are you really this ignorant? As I said, "she" made a derisive comment. I replied to it. You jumped in and started throwing around offensive terms. I feel sorry for you and I wonder why you have to walk around with such a huge chip on your shoulder. What is it that you are scared of?

Free I wrote this wrong:

too lazy to start another thread that I know the 'born again' will 'try' to ignore.

I should have said, "some of the 'born agains"...

I apologize.

Mr. P said:
Sure they can..question is do they?
Why would I "think it is mutually exclusive?" I love you guys and how you assume to know what OTHER people think.

You were the one saying they wear it on their sleeve and not in their heart and mind. Im not assuming you are thinking anything. you said it specifically.

You were the one saying they wear it on their sleeve and not in their heart and mind. Im not assuming you are thinking anything. you said it specifically.
Shame on you...In context, I didn't say they didn't have it in their heart and mind, did I? I said they wear it on their sleeve . This means nothing unless it's true. So what do ya think Av..are there such people here, that are so hypersensitive to any statement or view that they don't agree with we could say they wear their belief on the sleeve? You bet there are.

Mr. P said:
are there such people here, that are so hypersensitive to any statement or view that they don't agree with we could say they wear their belief on the sleeve? You bet there are.

You just described yourself.

Oh, and thanks for the negative rep for my saying I will pray for you. I still did anyway.

And not that I took your advice or anything, but I did pray for myself too. See, a matter-of-fact, I do that VERY often as I know that I am a sinner. Therefore, I pray often everyday for myself by asking G-d to forgive me of my sins. I even asked him to forgive me for getting so angry with you and Kat today.

You should try it sometime. You just might be surprised!

You know in the kind of world we live in right now, we really should all sit down, have a beer or six, and hammer over these differences. Radical, fundamentalist Islam is infecting Europe, Africa and parts of Asia. Secular, damn near athiest morals and beliefs are rooted in our federal and state judicaries. The media, which is still quite powerful, along with its allies in Hollywood and segments of Washington, are trying to demean, devalue and outright demonize Christianity.

Folks, let's get over these small slights and misgivings and realize who the real enemy is, the real problem. Not us, not free, avatar, kathianne, mr. p or the great majority of the people on this board and a lot of people in this country. The enemy is out there, he's the doctor performing those abortions, the judge trying to wipe religion out of public life, the politician trying to undermine our president and our nation at every juncture to gain more power and prestige for himself and his agenda.

We need to vote these guys out, put these guys out of business, impeach them, whatever it takes.

Use our common faith, our belief in God, Jesus and a society of justice and freedom and export that around the world and in our nation. Not squabble over born agains and Catholics.

Mr. P said:
Shame on you...In context, I didn't say they didn't have it in their heart and mind, did I? I said they wear it on their sleeve . This means nothing unless it's true. So what do ya think Av..are there such people here, that are so hypersensitive to any statement or view that they don't agree with we could say they wear their belief on the sleeve? You bet there are.

I didn't take it out of context. You said and I quote:

No, by wearing their religon on their sleeve. Instead of in their heart and mind. I know you won't understand that, but that's okay.

You said they wear it on their sleeve instead of in their hearts and minds. There was nothing out of context about it. If that wasn't what you meant then you should have stated it alittle better or clarified rather than accusing me of assuming anything. I simply took you at your word.

I didn't take it out of context. You said and I quote:

You said they wear it on their sleeve instead of in their hearts and minds. There was nothing out of context about it. If that wasn't what you meant then you should have stated it alittle better or clarified rather than accusing me of assuming anything. I simply took you at your word.

I gave up on Mr.P--his posts have displayed that he has joined the ranks of the bigots--reasoning with him is a waste of time.

dilloduck said:
I gave up on Mr.P--his posts have displayed that he has joined the ranks of the bigots--reasoning with him is a waste of time.

Yes. A total knob.

dilloduck said:
From what I've seen you are one of the least tolerant members on this board regarding opposing views. You should be very careful labelling anyone as a bigot.

Mr. P said:
From what I've seen you are one of the least tolerant members on this board regarding opposing views. You should be very careful labelling anyone as a bigot.

You be careful, nutso.

Forum List

Back