GW authorized Valerie Plume CIA leak!

yeah she was so hurt she had to pose in Vanity Fair. NICE
and I guess leaks are ok from the white house now!

Obama supporters always come crying that Georgy did it, too, even though the two incidents are like night and day.

It isn't that Bush did it too. When the Bush administration was leaking like a rusty bucket, ya'll didn't give two shits. Now that it is the Obama administration that appears to have a leak, the RW creams its collective jeans trying to "get him" on it.

Five months before the election of 2012, Obama v. Romney, and CNN is blaming G.W.Bush and all Republicans for doing anything about Democrats committing calumny against Republicans ten years ago?

It's official! Silly Season has begun! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
wow, this desperation really reeks. Obama is releasing classified information that will seriously harm this nation, and what is it that the left do? Start making up shit on something that happened years ago.

I was proven that it was a liberal that leaked Plame, and Bush had no knowledge or involvement with it.

Pathetic.

yeah she was so hurt she had to pose in Vanity Fair. NICE
and I guess leaks are ok from the white house now!

Obama supporters always come crying that Georgy did it, too, even though the two incidents are like night and day.

It isn't that Bush did it too. When the Bush administration was leaking like a rusty bucket, ya'll didn't give two shits. Now that it is the Obama administration that appears to have a leak, the RW creams its collective jeans trying to "get him" on it.

Uh wrong dumb ass, we didnt like the leaks, We really didnt like the NY Times putting our warplans and interrogation techniques on the front page either, but liberals loved it, now the press is bitching about leaks.
And liberals only ok the leaks because Obama is doing it, to show us how "tough" he is.

NAtional security leaks are bad, bad, bad no matter who the president is. And we all know who leaked from the Bush white house was Armitage, he was a siv and should be prosecuted.

The Chaney/Booosh or Booosh/Cheney administration was a totally incompetent disaster/disgace in every possible way. Now Romney the W clone wants to do it again. Or is just being pushed along by the Tea Party brainwashed wackos? Who's in charge there? Ay caramba!

wow, this desperation really reeks. Obama is releasing classified information that will seriously harm this nation, and what is it that the left do? Start making up shit on something that happened years ago.

I was proven that it was a liberal that leaked Plame, and Bush had no knowledge or involvement with it.

Pathetic.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pathetic.

:lol::lol::lol:

So, that's the best ya got? Or do you have some sorta of proof Darkwind is incorrect? Not BS talking points, op-eds or opinion mind you, but solid proof that "Bush did it". Just wondering.

I can't believe someone raised this from the dead.

Here's the problem. The guy most responsible for outing Valerie Plame is Joe Wilson.

He made an outrageous claim. That he was sent to investigate the Niger Uranium Claim and discovered it was false.

Any sensible person would ask at that point, "Who the hell is Joe Wilson and why would anyone send him to investigate Niger Uraninium."

The thing was, in Feburary 2003, Wilson authored an Op-Ed in the LA Times where he not only conceded that Saddam had WMD's, but that we shouldn't invade because he might use them. This certainly didn't jive with his story that he knew saddam didn't have WMD's and he told people as much.

So at that point, any reporter worth his salt would have asked the question, "Why the hell would you send someone like that on an important mission?"

And the answer was, "Because his wife works at the CIA in the Anti-Poliferation Division."

Now, we can talk about what this was really about. This was about bureaucratic ass covering. The WH, CIA, DoD, NSA had all insisted up and down Saddam had WMD's, but they couldn't find them. So let the finger pointing begin.

Nuc said:
Very few people will make the distinction.

I can see it now:

Libby: Gee I dunno boss are you sure this is OK?

Cheney (looking at his watch, hoping to leave for an undisclosed location): Yeah sure Scooter......um....yeah, that's right, Bush himself told me it's OK....yeah, that's right....

The big question I have is if it is authorized for release, is it still a "leak"?

Libby should be cleared.

News on CNN/Fox today that 'Scooter' Libby testified to the Grand Jury that GW authorized the leak through Dick Cheney...gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight!

Care to provide a Link? No mention at all of this on either Site.

Check the archives...the op was dated 4-2006. :lol:

Forum List

Back