Guys: Who Was The First Famous Chick You Wanted To Smash?

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Mine was Cher.

gypsy_miller_cher_promo.jpg

As a kid I used to watch the Sonny and Cher show just to look at her. I think she was the first woman to show her navel on TV, which was fine with me! Beautiful hair too, real long hair still drives me insane!

sonny-cher.jpg

Then in the 70's she married probably the coolest guy on the planet, Greg Allman. I was so jealous, I wanted to be just like Greg, even grew my hair really long. (The wimmen loved long hair in the 70's) My cousin Scott sort of looks like Greg.

e-gall-cher-allman-duets.jpg

But I think she reached perfection in the 80's when she made that flick "Mask". I can't watch that movie without imagining her naked in every scene! (Sigh)

images.jpg

Nowadays she looks like a combination of Kat Von D and Joey Ramone but hey, back in the day, wow!

ccher.jpg

Mine was Cher.

gypsy_miller_cher_promo.jpg

As a kid I used to watch the Sonny and Cher show just to look at her. I think she was the first woman to show her navel on TV, which was fine with me! Beautiful hair too, real long hair still drives me insane!

sonny-cher.jpg

Then in the 70's she married probably the coolest guy on the planet, Greg Allman. I was so jealous, I wanted to be just like Greg, even grew my hair really long. (The wimmen loved long hair in the 70's) My cousin Scott sort of looks like Greg.

e-gall-cher-allman-duets.jpg

But I think she reached perfection in the 80's when she made that flick "Mask". I can't watch that movie without imagining her naked in every scene! (Sigh)

images.jpg

Nowadays she looks like a combination of Kat Von D and Joey Ramone but hey, back in the day, wow!

ccher.jpg

I saw a picture of her recently and she still looks like she's in decent shape. I could never stand her warbley voice but I can see your appreciation of Cher.

sexy-shapely-joann.jpg

Joann Pflug

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture2244-igor-panthuoff-blond.jpg

Fell in lust with her when I was 12. Igor Panthuoff's big eyed blond girl, I wanted to be an artist because hot chicks pose nude for artists. Now I bought her from a private collection, in the original frame from Igor too

Last edited:
images

Always loved Clint.. Back in the 70s, he was so good looking it'd make you cry.

Attn USMB Ladies:

Hint: New Thread. "Girls: What Famous Guy Would You Fawk?"

Make it. Please. :D

I think my first object of real sexual interest (as opposed to the innocent kind of interest prepubescent boys take in beautiful women) might have been Hally Mills.

I might have been about 10 or 11 but my interest in Hally wasn't exactly innocent.

I think my first object of real sexual interest (as opposed to the innocent kind of interest prepubescent boys take in beautiful women) might have been Hally Mills.

I might have been about 10 or 11 but my interest in Hally wasn't exactly innocent.

Miss Bliss ... nice.

I was more of a Kelly Kapowski guy myself.

Heh yeah I don't know if she was the FIRST for me, but she was around there.

She put some weight on by the end of the show though.

Remember in the very beginning of the series she was like some space cadet weirdo girl?

Then all the sudden one season she's normal and hot and causing erections. :lol:

Heh yeah I don't know if she was the FIRST for me, but she was around there.

She put some weight on by the end of the show though.

Remember in the very beginning of the series she was like some space cadet weirdo girl?

Then all the sudden one season she's normal and hot and causing erections. :lol:

Well I think TECHNICALLY Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island was the first to catch my eye but Topanga was definitely my first real deal famous crush.

(and I didn't mind the weight she put on one bit, she gots curves and I like em)

Forum List

Back