Guys..Release our conservative friends from "leaving bets".

ATTN: Those who made "leaving bets" with righties.

If you hold them to it after they have grovelled and admitted defeat, you're a douche.

Anyone else agree?

I agree. Although I believe a few like Liability and Listening are too ashamed, based on their predictions, to show their face here.

I agree with the OP.

friendly jest is one thing. Pushing out opposition just makes this place boring as fuck. If people like those who are going to leave aren't around then half of you have no reason to log on and talk shit to them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EfwBWgg0]Louis Armstrong-Go Down Moses - YouTube[/ame]

Eh. I think you guys were ridiculous for making bets. (I am talking about you on both sides)

I want Listening GONE!!!

It's about sticking to your word.

I was willing and ready to leave for good.

At most I'd lurk, but I'd never rejoin...that's what it means to leave.

It's about the principle.

Listening will learn a lesson from this...she can have fun over at the Hannity forurm if she likes.

But she can't stay here.

Maybe if Listening gets all of her reps transferred to me I may have a change of heart...maybe.

But as it stands right now...I want her GONE!!!

I don't want anyone to leave because of a bet. I value everyone here, Democrat or Republican, and would hate to see anyone leave.

Glad to see you practice forgiveness and love your "enemies".
Be honest...

You know EVERY. SINGLE. Conservative of USMB, xept for a few select ones was just HOPING/WISHING they'd have a reason for me to be gone.

You think the sentiment would be the same had things gone the other way?

No...it wouldn't.

Had Listening had some compassion, some humility PREVIOUSLY...I would consider it.

However, considering he/she only doubled down and doubleed down and kept on doubling down...I'm not too prone to be forgiving.

Well, she/he didn't do anything wrong. I have nothing against her/him...I just want the bet honored. That's all.

No need to be so melodramatic about it.

LoLing @ "forgiveness" & "love your enemies."

That was RICH!!!

49izadw.gif

I don't want anyone to leave because of a bet. I value everyone here, Democrat or Republican, and would hate to see anyone leave.

Maybe if Listening gets all of her reps transferred to me I may have a change of heart...maybe.

But as it stands right now...I want her GONE!!!

Aww..let it go.

Jeez..
Elections have consequences. Words have meaning.

What does it say if we can just promise anything and say anything w/o meaning or consequence?

Nah....it ain't going down like that.

I want Listening outta heah!!

:lol:

Seriously though.

Forum List

Back