guys i'm scott erlandson

that bogus slide show is your proof...:lol::lol:
are you guys all mentally deficient?
president Obama could never have been elected to senate or president if his records were not vetted.....
if your attempting to prove a cover up, you racist slap dicks need to do a whole lot better then slide shows ...

no one could convince a douchbag like you that watergate was real... give it time dim brickhead. soon there will be a schoolhouse rock version for dimbot meatpipes like you.
another meaningless word string.....
watergate had something you one live brain cell slap dick racist cowards don't have evidence.....

More poetry.

i'm delighted to see this brought forward once again.

while we haven't seen the latest report from/about huwaii, since i started looking at this issue about a year and a half ago, my mindset hasn't changed about the certainty of the obama administration and the chicago way culture of corruption.

i believe the "president" is hiding chunks of his past.

good to see my name come up on the board again. i'm glad i remain a proud birther despite the fray.

time and history will tell the whole obama story.

i'll try to do some writing this week at my website on the subject, it's hard to come back from vacation. thank you.

Last edited:
i'm the "birther" on the board, (if there is anyone on this board that claims to be more concerned about senator obama's past, please step forward now and prove it... even toro the canadian will attest to my authenticity as a birther) i wish gunny was still here because he was an honest guy that once told me that he lived in the dc area area i could count on a brew... i hope that's still true.

barack obama was born in kenya.... and that's fine... i wouldn't begruge any young hardworking kid to be president in this country.... if you are in grade school and you want to be president... you can be !!
but let's get this sorted out before there is viloence inn the streets... it's up to you...

to be continued...

guys i'm scott erlandson

Prove it. Post a copy of your birth certificate.

i'm the "birther" on the board, (if there is anyone on this board that claims to be more concerned about senator obama's past, please step forward now and prove it... even toro the canadian will attest to my authenticity as a birther) i wish gunny was still here because he was an honest guy that once told me that he lived in the dc area area i could count on a brew... i hope that's still true.

barack obama was born in kenya.... and that's fine... i wouldn't begruge any young hardworking kid to be president in this country.... if you are in grade school and you want to be president... you can be !!
but let's get this sorted out before there is viloence inn the streets... it's up to you...

to be continued...

guys i'm scott erlandson

Prove it. Post a copy of your birth certificate.

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate | The White House

http://www.wnd.com/

god bless our troops and their families...

Does anyone really know where Obama is from? Find out the startling truth from New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi.

“From what you’re telling me,” Gillar said, “it sounds like the next press conference is going to be even more amazing than the last press conference back on March 1st.”

“It will be,” Zullo responded. “The information … is going to be breathtaking when it’s released.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back