guys i'm scott erlandson

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i'm the "birther" on the board, (if there is anyone on this board that claims to be more concerned about senator obama's past, please step forward now and prove it... even toro the canadian will attest to my authenticity as a birther) i wish gunny was still here because he was an honest guy that once told me that he lived in the dc area area i could count on a brew... i hope that's still true.

barack obama was born in kenya.... and that's fine... i wouldn't begruge any young hardworking kid to be president in this country.... if you are in grade school and you want to be president... you can be !!
but let's get this sorted out before there is viloence inn the streets... it's up to you...

to be continued...

Last edited:
i'm the "birther" on the board, (if there is anyone on this board that claims to be more concerned about senator obama's past, please step forward now and prove it... even toro the canadian will attest to my authenticity as a birther) i wish gunny was still here because he was an honest guy that once told me that he lived in the dc area area i could count on a brew... i hope that's still true.

barack obama was born in kenya.... and that's fine... i wouldn't begruge any young hardworking kid to be president in this country.... if you are in grade school and you want to be president... you can be !!
but let's get this sorted out before there is viloence inn the streets... it's up to you...

to be continued...

I'm 99.9% sure that even if the President was born in Kenya, and the whole elaborate conspiracy theory is true, we will never find out anyways (or be able to fully prove it), so it's my opinion that you are completely wasting your time and putting all of your effort into a meaningless black hole that will destroy your credibility (even if the claims are true) and will end up being a completely irrelevant footnote in history. It will drag you down, I guarantee it, and it's totally not worth it.

I advise you to spend your time doing something more useful, like starting a company, running for public office, or helping out at your local charity, instead of literally throwing your time into the garbage.

Last edited:
The birther issue is complete nonsense. Obama likes when you try to attack him on it. It means you are distracted from the real issues. And when you arent paying attention he can do as he pleases without worrying about being stopped.

Even if for some bizarre reason the birther controversy is true, it's irrelevant at this point. Obama is President. he has been President the past few years. There is nothing we can do to change that. What we can do is stop him from being reelected. And if we are going to do that we are going to do it by beating him in the arena of ideas. We are going to do that by holding him accountable to his record. The birther nonsense distracts from this and plays into his hands.

If and when we win, it will because we have demonstrated to enough of the people the evils of the of progressive idealogy. Not because some technicality made Obama uneligible.

I'm 99.9% sure that even if the President was born in Kenya, and the whole elaborate conspiracy theory is true, we will never find out anyways (or be able to fully prove it), so it's my opinion that you are completely wasting your time and putting all of your effort into a meaningless black hole that will destroy your credibility (even if the claims are true) and will end up being a completely irrelevant footnote in history. It will drag you down, I guarantee it, and it's totally not worth it.

I advise you to spend your time doing something more useful, like starting a company, running for public office, or helping out at your local charity, instead of literally throwing your time into the garbage.

Not to mention contributing to the Republican Party’s already dismal chances this November.

to be continued...

You're not alone. There are many birthers nationwide.

In fact I would like to see them buy millions of dollars in advertisements and use them to promote the "birther agenda" as well as the GOP candidate that ends up winning.

I can see it now.........

Birthers For Romney!! :clap2:

this belongs in the Conspiracy Theory section

you know what... you belong in the conspiracy fucking section and i'm sick of you saying the same fucking expression to force me off the board...

all some fluke liberal has to say is "i don't think this should" be om the board and it's gone...

well fuck thatt!!!

you know... you people have treated me like shit from the beginning... well guess what... obama was born in kenya and he's a crook and you all knew it so fuck you/...

i'm sick of gunny and the liberal moderators forcing me off this board..... what happened here gunny ? can't discuss obama's birth certificate ????????????.... really shitty i say.... what ever. liberals win...

Last edited:
So your being forced off the bored because your thread is put in the appropriate forum?

you know what... you belong in the conspiracy fucking section and i'm sick of you saying the same fucking expression to force me off the board...

all some fluke liberal has to say is "i don't think this should" be om the board and it's gone...

well fuck thatt!!!

you know... you people have treated me like shit from the beginning... well guess what... obama was born in kenya and he's a crook and you all knew it so fuck you/...

i'm sick of gunny and the liberal moderators forcing me off this board..... what happened here gunny ? can't discuss obama's birth certificate ????????????.... really shitty i say.... what ever. liberals win...

you do know that gunny is not here....and i would hardly call the mod that are here...liberals....but i love the quitter attitude.....you support palin, eh?

well fuck thatt!!!

Uh, you're still posting so how can you be forced off the board?:lol::lol:

well fuck thatt!!!

Uh, you're still posting so how can you be forced off the board?:lol::lol:
:eusa_shhh: He's been forced into invisible posting mode - a Jedi-mind trick from Obama voters.

>

Unlike some people, I know exactly where Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate is being kept.

See, many people think that the Apollo Program to land on the Moon was in response to the Russians and Sputnik. The reality is that is was part of the master plan to hide Obama's true birth record from prying eyes. See Neil Armstrong buried Obama's real birth certificate underneath the American flag planted on the moon in 1969.

Apollo-11-US-flag-on-moon-001.jpg

>>>>

See, many people think that the Apollo Program to land on the Moon was in response to the Russians and Sputnik. The reality is that is was part of the master plan to hide Obama's true birth record from prying eyes. See Neil Armstrong buried Obama's real birth certificate underneath the American flag planted on the moon in 1969.

Agreed, and further proof:

1.) When Neil Alden Armstong's name is abbreviated to "N A Armstrong", there are the same amount of characters as in "Barack Obama" - 11. Stunning.

2.) Also, even more amazingly, the Moon Landing took place on July 20th, 1969. In 1969, Obama was in 3rd Grade. Incredibly, if you take the each of the two numbers from the Apollo mission (Apollo 1 1) with the amount of EVA's that occurred on that mission (ie moon walks - 1 occurrence), and add them together (1+1+1), they = 3.

Almost too eerie to be hammered up as "just a coincidence".

Last edited:

to be continued...

The Obamas and myself continue to be grateful for your contributions toward his upcoming re-election. We can do it without you, to be sure, however, you're making it so much easier. We just want to say "thanks".

Obama-Biden 2012.

see, many people think that the apollo program to land on the moon was in response to the russians and sputnik. The reality is that is was part of the master plan to hide obama's true birth record from prying eyes. See neil armstrong buried obama's real birth certificate underneath the american flag planted on the moon in 1969.

agreed, and further proof:

1.) when neil alden armstong's name is abbreviated to "n a armstrong", there are the same amount of characters as in "barack obama" - 11. Stunning.

2.) also, even more amazingly, the moon landing took place on july 20th, 1969. In 1969, obama was in 3rd grade. Incredibly, if you take the each of the two numbers from the apollo mission (apollo 1 1) with the amount of eva's that occurred on that mission (ie moon walks - 1 occurrence), and add them together (1+1+1), they = 3.

Almost too eerie to be hammered up as "just a coincidence".
bahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

Forum List

Back