Guys, honestly here,

I tend to look at her eyes first and when I know she's not looking, my focus moves down to her breasts. It doesn't matter the size of the plump mounds of tittie flesh, just as long as they are real. This pleasure is made easier when my gaze is hidden behind my sunglasses, maybe out for a walk. There is something so sweet about a woman walking towards me with a low-cut shirt/blouse .... her soft flesh bouncing with each stride .....

You guys are just plain ole bad!
4-poke2.gif

And what do you Ladies look at? Please do not tell me it is the Mind :lol::lol::lol:

No, not the mind. At first glance it's impossible to know if the guy is intelligent, no matter his looks.

Hmmmm ... within what is probably seconds, I check out his eyes, facial hair (if any) and the color of his hair. My eyes immediately go down to the front of his pants, wondering what the package inside might look like.

Last edited:
You guys are just plain ole bad!
4-poke2.gif

And what do you Ladies look at? Please do not tell me it is the Mind :lol::lol::lol:

No, not the mind. At first glance it's impossible to know if the guy is intelligent, no matter his looks.

Hmmmm ... within what is probably seconds, I check out his eyes, facial hair (if any) and the color of his hair. My eyes immediately go down to the front of his pants, wondering what the muscle inside might look like.

I think the eyes show intelligence, warmth, humor...I love a set of dark brown twinkly eyes. While broad (ish, compact is much nicer than musclebound) shoulders and narrow hips (the perfect triangle) is deeply appreciated, its the smile that takes my breath away.

Forum List

Back