Guys, honestly here,

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
When you first see/meet a woman, what's the first thing you notice?

for me, it's the face and then, a nanosecond later if the face is acceptable, it's the hips. Then, if she's been speaking, I try to figure out what she just said :lol:

I found an avatar for Samson.

somethingperverted.jpg

When you first see/meet a woman, what's the first thing you notice?

for me, it's the face and then, a nanosecond later if the face is acceptable, it's the hips. Then, if she's been speaking, I try to figure out what she just said :lol:

There is optics and personality.

Optics
a) If I am looking for something serious, a monogamic relationship or even marriage, my first criteria is hair colour and eyes. Then Body. All criterias have to be met, with hair colour the most important one. My children shall have specific hair-colour.

b) If I look for something occasionally with a woman, hair colour, skin-colour, eye-colour do not matter.
I like them both: Thin and chubby. Both have their advantages in such occasional relationship, which is based on clear understanding that this will not last forever.

Personality is only decisive if a) is the case.

And I'll only marry a woman , who comes from same pool of culture.
She definately has to come out of a Muslim family, allthough she has not to be much religious.
But, she must know the whole religion thing. Why? Because once children have grown into teenager age, the mother of the house has to be able to explain religion to the teenager, once teenager decides to go Islam way.

From same nationality she not really has to be. I would also marry Balkan, Caucasus or Central Asian Muslim.

At least so is the theory. In life everything can happen.

Last edited:
I'm a big picture kind of guy. I like to look at the whole package. If the package looks interesting as a whole at first glance, I then go through the details, and yeah, it's a similar thing, whole face, then hips, then breasts, then through the details of the face, then the details of the body, and so on so forth.

O{SDihPSAOID

it is an entire aesthetic thing.....color scale proportion.....they get the elevator eyes....at the end of the day though...boob man...

come on be truthful fellas..... You don't look at the eyes. What you are looking at is further down...
i was truthful

the eyes are the window to the soul, no way do i want to be with someone that has a poor soul

I have to agree.... dont get me wrong, I love me some T & A, but eyes are very important.
I fell in love with my wifes green eyes and dark hair
:cool:

You all know that we are looking for one thing only.

149857889v2_480x480_Front.jpg

Nice Ollie! :razz:

I been a chick for 57 years. For like 45 of those years, I think all you guys are l-y-i-n-g.

Then, unfortunately, you met solely the lying ones. The heartbreakers.
I always tell the truth to women, not immediately, but sure timely. I tell them that this is only something temporarily.
Probably the woman I won't tell this, I will marry.But I've not found her.

I do not want my mother to arrange a marriage. Do not confuse it with forced marriage.
It's something like a loser feeling for me. I want to find her myself.
But if I do not find her, then I will give my OK for an arranged marriage.
In this case, we would visit some families with available daughters and if daughter and I like each other from first impression, we would date for a while. All strictly for the purpose of a marriage.

Forum List

Back