Guys & Girls: Who is your FANTASY Celebrity?

Most men don't feel like you do.
Have you ALWAYS felt this way?
Are/were you a handsome man?

I'm 41 years old. I've felt this way my entire life. Even as a teenager. I can count the number of women I've been with on the fingers of one hand. Habdsome is not something I've ever been called.

Most men don't feel like you do.
Have you ALWAYS felt this way?
Are/were you a handsome man?

I'm 41 years old. I've felt this way my entire life. Even as a teenager. I can count the number of women I've been with on the fingers of one hand. Habdsome is not something I've ever been called.

I don't mean to be shallow, but, I find men considered handsome treat women more as objects and care less about love........

I don't mean to be shallow, but, I find men considered handsome treat women more as objects and care less about love........

I dont believe in love and never have. I'm not an attractive guy snd never have been. It took me until 2 weeks befire ny 40th birthday to get married.

Oh my... Eric Von Detten.
tumblr_lka4lbJO5X1qg7pqbo1_500.jpg

I dont believe in love and never have. I'm not an attractive guy snd never have been. It took me until 2 weeks befire ny 40th birthday to get married.

We have a similar but entirely different story........
I married was I was 39 also (3 months before my 40th) - but it's because I believed in love, true love, that never lived up to my expectations. I never wanted to settle. I still believe. I just think that it's not meant to be for me.

We have a similar but entirely different story........
I married was I was 39 also (3 months before my 40th) - but it's because I believed in love, true love, that never lived up to my expectations. I never wanted to settle. I still believe. I just think that it's not meant to be for me.

For me it was about finding someone compatible with my view of the world who was looking for the same thing I was. I wasn't going to settle and I wasn't interested in trying to change anyone.

As a sociopath, you are NOT CAPABLE of love.

New Topics

Forum List

Back