Guys, do you have to shave the top of your nose?

If you are a guy, do you have to ocasionally shave the top of your nose?

• No, my nose is too refined for such growth

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Yes, I am likely part Neanderthal too

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Why shave them at all? BE PROUD!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fess up Bowie. You trim your eyebrows because some babe with no eyebrows told you it was mandatory for the modern male.

I trim my eyebrows to look human, otherwise I get that Jim Wright thing going, see?

Im fine with the message board, I just find the incongruence between your shit talk and your hiding from responses to it to be ... well, kind of interesting in a pathetic way.

From a Hitler worshipper, that means a lot.

Thanks, assbreath.

Hitler worshipper?

:shakes head:

Dude, my pic is a tease at Obama, using a pic of him and Axelrod when the shadows made Axelrods moustache look a little bit like Hitlers.

lol

Im fine with the message board, I just find the incongruence between your shit talk and your hiding from responses to it to be ... well, kind of interesting in a pathetic way.

Thanks, assbreath.

Hitler worshipper?

Dude, my pic is a tease at Obama, using a pic of him and Axelrod when the shadows made Axelrods moustache look a little bit like Hitlers.

lol

If you have to explain it to him......

Thanks, assbreath.

Hitler worshipper?

lol

If you have to explain it to him......

EXACTLY...Nukes. Warless is the kind of genius that walks around wearing a Obama shirt and when the local radio station sends the guy out to do the friday man on the street interviews ask him, "Who is Joe Biden?" he says, "Uh...is it...uh, I don't, uh...he's in congress?"

Waste of skin!

Oh, and Bowie. I agree with Huggy. A REAL man uses the blade of his Bowie knife as a mirror and shaves with his hatchet. LOL

By the way, the unibrow look went out of fashion like...I don't know...60 thousand years ago. Sharpen that hatchet brother! ;~)

Your wife is wrong. I pluck my unibrow with tweezers. I also pluck out big nose hairs that are outside my nose. Inside nose hairs I trim with a trimmer.

You have to be a little disgusting to prevent being disgusting.

Your wife is wrong. I pluck my unibrow with tweezers. I also pluck out big nose hairs that are outside my nose. Inside nose hairs I trim with a trimmer.

Someone plucked out your spine a long time ago, you pathetic coward.

My brother calls it man-scaping. What's the big deal?

Women 'scape, too.

My brother calls it man-scaping. What's the big deal?

Women 'scape, too.

It's all good.

There's a difference between being a metrosexual and simply not wanting to be flat-out gross. Take ear hair. So many dudes need to nix this stuff.

Forum List

Back