Guys and girls I just got off the phone with mitt Romney

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Guys and girls I just got off the phone with mitt Romney’s voice mail! Call his office let him know what a scum bag he is

(202) 224-5251

You just got off the phone with his voicemail? Damn, you really are connected to influential people's... voicemails.

So let's see how long it will take before law enforcement is over to see you for making threats against a sitting Senator.

So let's see how long it will take before law enforcement is over to see you for making threats against a sitting Senator.
What threat did he make?
Given his Jizz's prior posts, I can only guess. He admits he called Romney a scum bag. Fill in the blank what may then precede or proceed from that.

Guys and girls I just got off the phone with mitt Romney’s voice mail! Call his office let him know what a scum bag he is

(202) 224-5251

How 'bout if we call the phone booth where you hang out panhandling?

What threat did he make?
Given his Jizz's prior posts, I can only guess. He admits he called Romney a scum bag. Fill in the blank what may then precede or proceed from that.

Well then since the evidence you quote is so strong.......)sarcasm off(

(202) 224-5251

How 'bout if we call the phone booth where you hang out panhandling?
He probably made the call in between asking customers if they want fries with their order.

Or sure cower in the face of the elected...that is why we removed you from the majority...liberal cowards...

I'll call him, to remind him, he answers to God, and needs to do the fair and just, thing, God will protect him from evil!!! I bet ya, that would be a more useful plea, than calling him a Scum Bag!

:p

What threat did he make?
With your thinking, you would have made a great nazi or member of the NKVD.

What threat did he make?
With your thinking, you would have made a great nazi or member of the NKVD.
That is quite the stretch. I was making idle speculations that is all. :th_panties:

I'll call him, to remind him, he answers to God, and needs to do the fair and just, thing, God will protect him from evil!!! I bet ya, that would be a more useful plea, than calling him a Scum Bag!

:p
Ok entitled brat congress have evidence that’s what they are going over.. do you have more? Why not interview the guy now?

mittmanipulated-428x600.jpg

Forum List

Back