Guy Who Said He Had Sex With Obama Is Pissed Stormy Daniels Is Mainstream Media Darling

Didn't you create this same thread weeks ago?
Do you ever pull your head out of your ass, so you can breathe?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Steve, steve, steve....dude, I know in your gut every time you take a piss, looking down at the rice grain nugget you call a penis, it frustrates the fuck out of you, you lack.....but dude, taking on Obama day after day after day, just to satisfy your short comings....is starting to make you out a jealous wm.....and green with envy just don't look good on pale white skin....in short, get a fuckin life you tired ass white pile of shit

Steve, steve, steve....dude, I know in your gut every time you take a piss, looking down at the rice grain nugget you call a penis, it frustrates the fuck out of you, you lack.....but dude, taking on Obama day after day after day, just to satisfy your short comings....is starting to make you out a jealous wm.....and green with envy just don't look good on pale white skin....in short, get a fuckin life you tired ass white pile of shit

I think it's a little bit more sinister than that.

I think this "Steve" guy is actually just taking the piss, really. He only wants you clicking on the links.... so he makes this internet persona, makes a ridiculously short "opinion", or says something that you'd have to click on the link to find out.......

No doubt he'll report this post, like he's done before, and get it removed, because he doesn't want everyone to know.

Most of his links are from dodgy sites, especially gatewaypundit and truepundit etc.

know in your gut every time you take a piss, looking down at the rice grain nugget you call a penis,
I think she just identified the penis of the previous president. We all know that Michael was the person in the white house who had the balls and tally wacker.

hqdefault.jpg

Get bank to the plantation and pick some cotton and feed the chickens. That's what your kind was destined to do anyway.

know in your gut every time you take a piss, looking down at the rice grain nugget you call a penis,
I think she just identified the penis of the previous president. We all know that Michael was the person in the white house who had the balls and tally wacker.

hqdefault.jpg
Indeed.
U5dtKSXwvMpL36uY3Auj6svkuxdWCsA_1680x8400

Forum List

Back