Guy who requested $740 million in earmarks on Palin: You can’t really be for change i

And John McCain voted FOR $150 billion worth of earmarks. This is, after he promised to veto ANY bill that had earmarks. So which is it? Is he going to start rejecting earmarks after he becomes president or did he not even read that bill that he just signed?

he didn't ask for any earmarks for the state of Arizona.

he didn't ask for any earmarks for the state of Arizona.

Are you serious? I mean, are your standards that low for a person you have to find out what the meaning of "is" is? Come on, Willow. This was his promise at the RNC.

"MCCAIN: I've fought the big spenders...I've fought the big spenders in both parties, who waste your money on things you neither need nor want, and the first big-spending pork-barrel earmark bill that comes across my desk, I will veto it. I will make them famous, and you will know their names. You will know their names."

Why is he saying that he will veto a bill that he just signed on for? Will he add his name to the list of names we will know? Come on, Willow. You seem like an intelligent gal - PLEASE tell me you're not looking the other way on this.

A tax cut means a person/industry/company gets to keep more of its' money. The money is the persons/industries/companies money, not the governments, that is, until the government takes it from the person/industry/company and earmarks it for another person/industry/company.

Earmark is Australian for "buying votes".

Semantics. Whether the government takes money from you and then gives it back, or just takes less is the same damn thing.

Its not "belief" its fact. Whether the government takes $50 and gives you $30 is the exact same thing as if the government takes $20.

Not when the government has a budget to expect x amount of income. When the government decides not to take $180 billion, which is about 8% of the overall federal budget, that's a big deal.

Its not "belief" its fact. Whether the government takes $50 and gives you $30 is the exact same thing as if the government takes $20.

The idea that when the government taxes you less they are giving you money is idiotic. It is our money not the other way around.

The idea that when the government taxes you less they are giving you money is idiotic. It is our money not the other way around.

At the end of the day do you, or do you not, have the same amount of money?

Call it whatever the hell you want, but its the same damn thing. I knew conservatives were stupid enough to argue with science, but now math?

No she isn't.

In debate logic is the boss.

That's why a lot of posters here are basically unemployable.

it's not logic to whine and cry and order the poster to find you more, big people take what they are given and if they want more they go find it. I see liberals aren't used to living that way, it's more more more ,,gimmme gimmme gimmie.

Forum List

Back