Guy Keeps His Seat After Making Racist Remarks

The first thing I said was that the guy should go to prison. However, I know white people lie all the time and play innocent so I tend not to trust what they say especially when it makes zero sense.

Someone dropping F bombs doesnt warrant you making a racial slur no matter how you try to make it alright. If the girl made a racial slur I have zero problem with the guy punching her.
No, no way. Now if the mother called the other black woman the N word or something. I have no problem with the black lady throwing down on her. The white woman is an equal and at least she has the ability to defend herself. If the little white girl made a remark at the black woman after seeing her mother get her ass kicked....
In no way is it ok for that black guy to punch her... there is no fight scenario where that girl has a chance to fight back or be an equal combatant. Its completely chicken shit.

I actually can't believe your saying this. So say a skinny Black girl calls an asian guy the C.. word. He could haul off and deck her with his fist in the street and you would be ok with that?

I get tired of you whites here and your what about ism. If the black girl in your fictional scenario was so brazen as to call an Asian that word, she is responsible for the consequences of her actions. Now you presented this false equivalence just because a black person said blacks never do something when the OP was abut a white man who was fucking rude to a old black woman on a plane because she was black. You whites here are always so desperate to try showing wat you think is wrong in others instead of the reality of the rudeness you guys continue doing to others because you keep searching for ways to excuse yourselves..

And basically I came up with that equivalence because I was having a conversation with Asc. in which he he gave a reason where it was ok to punch her in the face . It had nothing to do with the plane incident

Actually you posted the video before A said anything about hitting anybody.

A made a comment to another poster who responded to the OP saying this:

Racist Black guys fuck up white guys. They dont pick on the females.

So then you went to look for a video showing a black man doing it . And your video had nothing to do with the OP.

Actually you posted the video

I was talking about the equivalence, not the video. he said it was ok to punch the girl in the face in the video... then I came up with the equivalence.
And yes, Asclepias said black guys dont pick on the females.... and thats bullshit, so I have a right to respond to that

No one is questioning your right to say anything. But what you are talking about has nothing to do with the op, and you did not address the white person who said that racist blacks pick on white women.

We don't feel like we have the right to call whites micks, degos, wops, guineas, limeys, kikes and pollacks just because we hear you doing it or in any situation. But it seems that whites have a problem and so I'll say this again: The n word is not to be used by whites. If you are white and use it with blacks, feel free to break that rule, but then also feel free to accept the consequences that come with your decision.

Last edited:
Actually you posted the video before A said anything about hitting anybody.

A made a comment to another poster who responded to the OP saying this:

So then you went to look for a video showing a black man doing it . And your video had nothing to do with the OP.

I was talking about the equivalence, not the video. he said it was ok to punch the girl in the face in the video... then I came up with the equivalence.
And yes, Asclepias said black guys dont pick on the females.... and thats bullshit, so I have a right to respond to that
There was no equivalence. Thats where you fell down.

well, you pretty much prove my point that black guys DO pick on the females... because you said its ok to punch a 16 year old girl in the face if she uses a racial slur. Dont need a video when I got your word on it

The op was about a white man picking on an old black woman.

Right, and I answered the OP in post # 20 then I answered another post that wasnt the OP. It's still part of the discussion

You posted an irrelevant video showing a white girl getting punched for using the n word and are comparing that to a white man who was rude and insulting to an innocent elderly black woman who said nothing to him.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

You posted an irrelevant video showing a white girl getting punched for using the n word and are comparing that to a white man who was rude and insulting to an innocent elderly black woman who said nothing to him.

Hello, IM2. Please educate me by sharing credible evidence the woman in this alleged racial incident is completely innocent and did not do anything to provoke this man's apparent hate and bigotry.

Peace.

There was no equivalence. Thats where you fell down.

well, you pretty much prove my point that black guys DO pick on the females... because you said its ok to punch a 16 year old girl in the face if she uses a racial slur. Dont need a video when I got your word on it

The op was about a white man picking on an old black woman.

Right, and I answered the OP in post # 20 then I answered another post that wasnt the OP. It's still part of the discussion

I dont know that the white girl used the N word... I said it could be, for the sake of argument. Got no idea why the black guy punched her in the face but he did. Asclepias said Black guys dont mess with the women, yet a black guy doesnt have a problem punching a 15 or 16 year old in theh face with a closed fist ... So what I'm saying to Asclepias and you is ... no... you black guys arnt perfect. And I said Never say never. thats the point. I'm not saying black guys are any more inclined to hit women than white guys but my point is very simple. There's bad people in every race. Fact is there are at least 5 times as many white people around in the US so you are going to have more examples coming from whites.
If you wnt to go back to the OP... i'll say this. That white guy is definately a racist and probably should have been tossed off the plane or he should have been made to go sit in back. That was an error on the flight crew. And as I said.. the woman should be given at least one free flight for that treatment.
But having said all that... I wasnt directly comparing the two videos.... they are not comparable. The one I posted was in response to a post other than the OP.

OMG a guy called a woman "black"?! It's 2018 how can he be allowed to do that?!!

The guy was extremely rude, to be fair, he should have been made to move, not the woman. He looked like a cranky, miserable person that I don't believe anyone would have wanted to be around.

OMG a guy called a woman "black"?! It's 2018 how can he be allowed to do that?!!

The guy was extremely rude, to be fair, he should have been made to move, not the woman. He looked like a cranky, miserable person that I don't believe anyone would have wanted to be around.

Maybe so but I have to wonder what the ugly black bastard did before the camera started recording.

Maybe so but I have to wonder what the ugly black bastard did before the camera started recording.

Who knows if she did anything. But what is really being overlooked here all the time is ... we are all grown adults here, there is no way a grown man should be berating a woman like that in public... in my opinion. It's where we are losing it as a society (granted he looked like he wasnt from the US) There's no good excuse for not being civil.
He insulted the woman but also made a spectacle for everyone else on the plane including kids if they were there. It's a selfish act. He needs to grow up, but like I said if you just look at his body language he looked like a miserable person to begin with so, that one is never going to change.
The Woman actually wasnt doing anything during the whole rant so I think its on him.

I believe this was less a case of racism.. and more a case of a miserable old man who happens to have some very bigoted views. Now I think the link below is a better example of real racist behavior but sorry, it has nothing to do with the OP.

I believe this was less a case of racism.. and more a case of a miserable old man who happens to have some very bigoted views. Now I think the link below is a better example of real racist behavior but sorry, it has nothing to do with the OP.

This is more like the same bullshit white people always try to have Black people believe in. Basically the message boils down to this. You be a good Blackie and ignore white racism. Some day far far away in the future you will be treated like a regular person. Meanwhile white people are going to continue to show disrespect and you should be patient.

This is more like the same bullshit white people always try to have Black people believe in. Basically the message boils down to this. You be a good Blackie and ignore white racism. Some day far far away in the future you will be treated like a regular person. Meanwhile white people are going to continue to show disrespect and you should be patient.

Nope, I didnt say that. The video showed a racist white woman, what part about that dont you understand?

The black guy in the video I showed , acted the way I wanted too, I'm not saying all black people should react that way... I just showed a good example of racism. a white woman thought that guy didnt belong in line cause hes black. Course your going to have a problem with that.

Nope, I didnt say that. The video showed a racist white woman, what part about that dont you understand?

I guess the part where you thought I claimed you said anything? The video praised the guy for not getting violent and thinking of the white womans feelings.

And in reality... her act of racism was a more painful type and I think much more horrendous.. it was cold and calculating. She didnt have the excuse of being a cranky old miserable nut case just lashing out.

The black guy in the video I showed , acted the way I wanted too, I'm not saying all black people should react that way... I just showed a good example of racism. a white woman thought that guy didnt belong in line cause hes black. Course your going to have a problem with that.

I dont have any problem with the video. I have a problem with the message it is conveying.

And in reality... her act of racism was a more painful type and I think much more horrendous.. it was cold and calculating. She didnt have the excuse of being a cranky old miserable nut case just lashing out.

I disagree. As a male her racism was laughable while the racism displayed by the white guy would have enraged me to the point he would have been in the hospital.

I guess the part where you thought I claimed you said anything? The video praised the guy for not getting violent and thinking of the white womans feelings.

Theres room for a lot of opinion. While you might have punched her in the face, white racist people can now watch that video and see a black man acting much more adult, having much more poise than their racist views can ever account for.That in itself is a good lesson. Punching people in the face might be your default in teaching a white racist woman lesson. But your type of teaching is short sighted and part of the reciprocating cycle of racism.. the fact this guy decided to go where his concience took him doesnt make him a sell out sorry people just see things different

Theres room for a lot of opinion. While you might have punched her in the face, white racist people can now watch that video and see a black man acting much more adult, having much more poise than their racist views can ever account for.That in itself is a good lesson. Punching people in the face might be your default in teaching a white racist woman lesson. But your type of teaching is short sighted and part of the reciprocating cycle of racism.. the fact this guy decided to go where his concience took him doesnt make him a sell out sorry people just see things different

I wouldnt have punched her in the face. I would have just said something like "bitch shut your mouth". Why would I care about what a white racist person thought was adult or not and what would make them a good judge of adult behavior? One would come to the logical conclusion that they would only see non violence as a form of weakness and be further emboldened. We know this because I have seen what happened at the sit ins that MLK organized.

Forum List

Back