Guy invents/sells Fox-Blocker

Bullypulpit said:
Have you ever considered that the Republican party under neocon/religious right wing-nut guidance might has abandoned its "core" beliefs? Whatever happened to Federalism? Whatever happened to fiscal responsibility? Whatever happened to "less" government?

Whatever happened to staying on topic??????

I'll have to give you credit. I've never seen anyone so adept at warping any given topic into yet another opportunity to bash conservatives. Bully - the DNC needs your services!

freeandfun1 said:
Okay, I found their website.... it is <www.foxblocker.com>

I just sent them the following email....

Hey, I received a reply. Here it is with all the replies sounding as if they came out of the DNC's playbook!

Just curious....

ME: Why lie? It is such BS to claim you were "once a conservative".

THEM: Why lie? I never said I "was a conservative" (thought I've always been a fiscal conservative, unlike Junior Bush).

(for the record, the article stated they were, I paraphrase, "conservatives" that have turned against the conservative movment because of Bush". So here we know the truth.)

You love the hype and you love the attention. Just admit it.

Wrong again. It's the message, stupid.

(yeah, right)

You'll make some money, but only off idiots.

That will be the day.

(not sure what this means. that will be the day as in "when they make money" or in "only off idiots".)

To get FNC, you must have cable. Every cable box (hell, even TV nowadays) lets you block channels without buying anything special. You're no worse than those damn conservatives you liberals always complain about.

No, the false conservatives are much worse. They claim that God tells them to lie to people. Just look at Bush. Coke snorting, post abandoning, plug-pulling, treaty-breaking,... the list goes on

(again, right out of the DNC playbook)

You are ripping people off to make a buck. Shame shame.....

Oh no, Boris, this one sees through our sly plan! Eject! Eject!!!!

(at least he admits they are ripp'n the folks off with this thing!)

But then again, maybe you really are a conservative that just figured out how to rip off some dumb liberals.

Nah, we're just rubbing the faux conservative radical right-wing dupes' noses in the fact that every theme advanced by Fox "News" in inherently anti-American, dictated by an Aussie expatriot, and in line with his global corporatist goals.

Salvagable folks will start thinking about that (whether they agree with our conclusions or not), and the rest will dig in their heels and assist the enemies of America because thinking hurts for them, and they get told such pleasant things to believe in.

Which camp do you keep to? Do you think, then belive, or just believe without the painful thought process?

Believe it or not, America is great becasue folks honestly disagree. Bad things happen here and abroad when the balance between factions breaks down, like your colonic health after a long course of anti-biotics: things get messy and smell bad.

Right now, a major multi-national media conglomerate (News Corp., the essence of "elite media") is running not just a cable "news" channel, but a big part of the GOP.

Trillions in surplus have become trillions in deficit, we've invaded a country with none of the ties claimed to terrorism, killed thousands of civillians for no reason, gave tax cuts to the richest, cut essential programs for law enforcement, public health and education, while Fox "News" (which benefits from the changes in the tax code and media ownership rules) is cheering the administration to keep up the good work of shucking the American people.

Personal earnings for middle-third wage-earners, down. Tax revenues, down. Minimum wage in real dollars, down. Foreign trade impalance, up. Al Quaeda recruiting, up. Bush's approval rating: down. But Fox "News" keeps cheering, because Rupert Murdoch is making money from the sabotage of American values,a nd he's calling the shots. Fox "News"is too busy painting a happy face on the downward spiral of America to worry about credibility, integrity, or even holding the US Government accountable for the mess.

It won't be pretty when the pidgeons come home to roost, but by then the profits will be made and moved off-shore, so nothing will be done to those responsible for bankrupting our country, econimically and ethically. They will skate this, if only becasue they have so far, and nobody is asking the hard questions.

Why lie? They just do it for money and power, and get away with it, with so many people refusing to question it.

What on earth are you thinking, Free? Haven't you learned anything from our resident DU whackos? You're supposed to cherry-pick all your best responses for a post like this, and conveniently omit any good point your opponent makes.

Oh, wait a minute - this asshole didn't MAKE any good points!

New Topics

Forum List

Back