Guy holding up pro-life sign hauled out in cuffs from Obama rally...

What a swell guy, huh? Watches as a guy gets dragged away for holding up a sign, and still manages to find time to insult Tennesseans. :rolleyes:

The guy was not dragged away for holding up a sign.

Makes me remember the horrors we heard from the rw's, teepotters back in 08. Those crowds would have lynched President Obama if they could have gotten their hands on him.

To his credit, McCain was the only one (that I know of) who corrected, talked back to a stupid, uneducated, IGNORANT RACIST pubpot.

I am ashamed that my country is still capable of that racist and mindless hatred.

So this guy is racist because he was holding up a pro-life sign?

.... sigh ....

For the five thousandth time, please show me EXACTLY where I even hinted that.

See what happens when the R gets critical thinking removed from our schools?

Makes me remember the horrors we heard from the rw's, teepotters back in 08. Those crowds would have lynched President Obama if they could have gotten their hands on him.

To his credit, McCain was the only one (that I know of) who corrected, talked back to a stupid, uneducated, IGNORANT RACIST pubpot.

I am ashamed that my country is still capable of that racist and mindless hatred.

So this guy is racist because he was holding up a pro-life sign?

.... sigh ....

For the five thousandth time, please show me EXACTLY where I even hinted that.

See what happens when the R gets critical thinking removed from our schools?

This is a topic about a guy arrested at an Obama rally. You said this makes you remember McCain correcting a racist.

Then you said you were ashamed the county is STILL"capable of that racist and mindless hatred". Who the fuck else were you talking about if not the heckler?

Last edited:
And listen to the crowd. They're like rabid animals. :eek:
That's the sound of Free Speech being squelched in Obama's Amerika.

[youtube]uA9vVILZ4Ao[/youtube]

Play a stupid game, win a stupid prize. Isn't that what you guys said about the guy who was blown away by the gun nut down in Florida back in August?

Uh, he interrupted a proceeding and heckled the president. He was not wanted there. What do you expect? Are you going to be okay with a pro choice heckler parading around on Romney's stage at a republican speech event in the middle of his speech?

Didn't think so

Favim.com-462341.gif

If you are attending an Obama rally, there is no place for pro life nitwits. Its a rally for Obama, not a fucking anti abortion rally.
He has the right to his opinion, but at a political rally, he needs to STFU.

If you are attending an Obama rally, there is no place for pro life nitwits. Its a rally for Obama, not a fucking anti abortion rally.
He has the right to his opinion, but at a political rally, he needs to STFU.

Obama's response to the concept of "right of opinion"...

“These might have been some Tennessee Titans fans who were mad about the Bears beating them really badly today,..."

Sanctimonious bastardo.

Forum List

Back