Guy From My City Won Survivor

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Pretty crazy to see a guy from the small city I live in to win a big competition like this. From the beginning he didn't look like he'd stand a chance. He wasn't the smartest guy on the show... and honestly was quite lazy at the start, but in the end won three straight immunity challenges to make it to the finals and got voted the winner.

Last edited:
Nobody cares.

Obviously you do... as you took the time to click on the post and then commented. So either you care or you are a troll.

1295180.png

The question is, why would anybody care? It is a contrived competition that proves or demonstrates nothing of value. A spelling bee would be more relevant.

The question is, why would anybody care? It is a contrived competition that proves or demonstrates nothing of value. A spelling bee would be more relevant.

Millions and millions of viewers and 37 seasons of the show say you are wrong.

The only thing your post accomplished was to show how much of a pompous ass you can be. How odd that the only people posting here are trolls. :20:

Millions and millions of viewers and 37 seasons of the show say you are wrong.

The only thing your post accomplished was to show how much of a pompous ass you can be. How odd that the only people posting here are trolls. :20:

Only the most pathetic of losers watch that show. That's the audience for which that show is engineered.

And yes, it says bad things about our nation, that there are enough such losers among our population for a show such as that to be profitable.

I'm not familiar with the show but it is pretty nice for a small community to get some notoriety, more so if it happens to be in the so-called fly-over portion of the country. I am familiar with the pride it instills as I recall that the Playboy Playmate of the Year for 2004 was from my hometown.

I'm not familiar with the show but it is pretty nice for a small community to get some notoriety, more so if it happens to be in the so-called fly-over portion of the country. I am familiar with the pride it instills as I recall that the Playboy Playmate of the Year for 2004 was from my hometown.

If you watch the video, the guy is a public defender who grew up in a poor family that lived off of food stamps and his mother died of a drug over dose.

Pretty crazy to see a guy from the small city I live in to win a big competition like this. From the beginning he didn't look like he'd stand a chance. He wasn't the smartest guy on the show... and honestly was quite lazy at the start, but in the end won three straight immunity challenges to make it to the finals and got voted the winner.
He certainly got lucky in the beginning. If a player hadn't got hurt and taken out of the game, they were talking about him being the first one voted out. I don't know how serious the vote out talk was, but when it was never mentioned again, I had a suspicion that he'd go far.

He certainly got lucky in the beginning. If a player hadn't got hurt and taken out of the game, they were talking about him being the first one voted out. I don't know how serious the vote out talk was, but when it was never mentioned again, I had a suspicion that he'd go far.

Yeah they were talking about how when they were doing work, he'd just stand and watch and act like he was supervising... then that guy that worked his ass off hurt his back on the boat ride and it was all over.

But not of any interest to the participants in its show, or the primary target audience, who, for the most part, are illiterate and unintelligent, and just generally not up to anything even as intellectual as a spelling bee.

But not of any interest to the participants in its show, or the primary target audience, who, for the most part, are illiterate and unintelligent, and just generally not up to anything even as intellectual as a spelling bee.

Are you still trolling? How pathetic can you be that you are trolling a thread in the entertainment section of a politics forum?

Are you still trolling? How pathetic can you be that you are trolling a thread in the entertainment section of a politics forum?

A fan of Survivor is calling me “pathetic”.

View attachment 239773

See, there you go. I'm not even a fan of survivor... I only watched it because a guy from my town was on it. :rolleyes:

Don't you have something more important to do? Like go brag about being a temp worker? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back