Guy Eats His Ex-Girlfriend

i dont know if i could even taste a person......but then again i am a foodie...a little salt....a bit of pepper and fava beans of course.....

Squirrels are rodents after all, and they are mighty tasty fried up here in KY.

I wonder why it is always called ate out when a women gets oral sex on her when in fact it is licked, or nibbled on? Personally I have no desire to taste the forbidden fruit of human flesh but I guess it is an acquired taste. uck!

I wonder why it is always called ate out when a women gets oral sex on her when in fact it is licked, or nibbled on? Personally I have no desire to taste the forbidden fruit of human flesh but I guess it is an acquired taste. uck!

The trick is to eat it when it's still rare enough to wiggle and moan.

The trick is to eat it when it's still rare enough to wiggle and moan.

Eh, as long as you have a hair dryer, you are good for ten minutes after it stops moving.

:eusa_eh:

ugh...

I once read a true story about a man that killed his pregnant girlfriend, ate his baby and left her bleeding dead in his passenger's seat while he drove around causing havoc.

Some people sure seem to have no clue about how to have a healthy break up.

Eh, yet, other than insanity... humans eating human flesh may prove the interesting topic.

Where I live, one could get eaten off most any day. Lottsa bobcats around here! They sound horrible too!

Forum List

Back