guy beats woman at bar, ufc fighter fucks hiim up, should he get arrested?

In terms of the criminal law the fighter's position is indefensible. He committed battery. Period.

But I think he did a good thing and I hope he manages to get away with minimal punishment.

In terms of the criminal law the fighter's position is indefensible. He committed battery. Period.

But I think he did a good thing and I hope he manages to get away with minimal punishment.

Not true! If you are stopping a fleeing suspect then you can fight. If you are threatened with violence, esp if the other party is bigger then you, then you can use force to defend yourself!

Not true! If you are stopping a fleeing suspect then you can fight. If you are threatened with violence, esp if the other party is bigger then you, then you can use force to defend yourself!

But was #2 truly "defending himself" here, or was he the aggressor? That's the question. And I submit the video really doesn't show us enough to enable us to make a judgment.

I love the hypocrisy.

A guy hits a woman, oh no he needs to be strung up for hitting a woman.

A second guy beats the crap out of him when it was completely unnecessary, well that's perfectly OK.

Wow what fucked up logic. Why not never punish anyone? The guy hit a women committing a cowardly act of violence! THEN HE GOT BEAT UP! If the second part happened before the first part, then you would have a point. But like always your wrong!

Him getting beat up was assault plain and simple and I'm not going to justify vigilantes.

o my dad taught me to cook....momma can bake but daily cooking wasnt her style....

i dont have horse skill or calf roping.....wood splitting i can do...and to be honest...da man sucks with cars...its so sad...my headlamp was out...so we go to the auto parts store..get the wee bulb....well i cant embarrass him by saying....let me do that...so for 10 mintues he fumbles under the hood...i mean finally i am like...give it to me....and i put the bulb in....i always just tell him its cause he has big hands....no its not...he sucks with cars....nothing scares me more than when he says....'dont worry i will take a look at it'

you run cattle? where are you?

Alabama. But Mom hasn't run a calf in quite a while. She's 70 now (as of last Sunday) and can get them back in the pen just by giving them a stern look :)

When she starts pointing and shaking her finger, the Earth literally stands still.

i have visited russelville? where that cave is that arron burr hid in...they have 'glo worms'

well i have driven from new orleans up to north alabama....that is some flat land....

Forum List

Back