Gutless Pence caves to pressure - Asks for new law.

The law will be changed. The LGBT community will not be treated unequally at the insistence of a small far right social con minority anymore without the social cons getting kicked in the face legally and publicly.

Get over it, toons, the world has changed on this issue and will not be going back.

The law would stand if idiot conservatives would argue their case correctly. They need to emphasize that.

1. most pervos are child molesters and businesses have a right to ban such horrible criminals.
You're simply making that up. Catholic priests are notorious child molesters--this is documented. By your fractured logic, we should "ban" them as well, no?

2. The prevalence of affirmative action shows that discrimination against groups (in this case straight white males") is allowed.

Certainly...most millionaires are therefore black females....it's as clear as day you have no idea what you're talking about.

Wait, we're gonna have to hire the queers? I thought this was all about firing them! Hey Pense, I think you're messing this up!

Yup - the whole "gay rights" movement is about getting affirmative action in the job market. Just like blacks, hispanics, indians, women and disabled get.

The faggots wants special treatment not equal treatment.

Wait, we're gonna have to hire the queers? I thought this was all about firing them! Hey Pense, I think you're messing this up!

Yup - the whole "gay rights" movement is about getting affirmative action in the job market. Just like blacks, hispanics, indians, women and disabled get.

There's nothing special about being equal.

And

Breaking Amendment To Indiana RFRA Would Include Sexual Orientation Gender Identity Protections - The New Civil Rights Movement

ss, shut up if you can't give added value to the conversation. Equal rights are non-negotiable.

Since they can't force business to pay for birth control due to religious reasons, lefties are encouraging homosexuality as a new inventive way of fighting unwanted pregnancies among teens.

Since they can't force business to pay for birth control due to religious reasons, lefties are encouraging homosexuality as a new inventive way of fighting unwanted pregnancies among teens.
We aren't, but it works. And we're on our second generation of girls who think a blowjob is a handshake, and not sex, so there you go.

The law will be changed. The LGBT community will not be treated unequally at the insistence of a small far right social con minority anymore without the social cons getting kicked in the face legally and publicly.

Get over it, toons, the world has changed on this issue and will not be going back.

The law would stand if idiot conservatives would argue their case correctly. They need to emphasize that.

1. most pervos are child molesters and businesses have a right to ban such horrible criminals.
You're simply making that up. Catholic priests are notorious child molesters--this is documented. By your fractured logic, we should "ban" them as well, no?

2. The prevalence of affirmative action shows that discrimination against groups (in this case straight white males") is allowed.

Certainly...most millionaires are therefore black females....it's as clear as day you have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't believe that most priests are pedophiles.

The coward should say "If discrimination is bad, why do we have affirmative action"?

Pence Buckles Under Powerful Gay Media Blitzkrieg - Breitbart

march 31 2015
Governor Mike Pence of Indiana seems to have caved into enormous pressure and will ask the state legislature for new legislation to make it clear that Christian florists and bakers could be forced to participate in weddings that violate their religious beliefs.

Last week, Indiana joined 19 other states and the federal government by enacting a law to protect religious believers from governmental encroachment on religious freedom. Such legislation was cited in the recent Supreme Court Hobby Lobby decision that determined religious employers could not be forced to supply abortion drugs to employees under ObamaCare.

In a packed press conference this morning, Pence did not give specifics about what the new legislation would say, only that he wants it to make clear that “Indiana businesses will not be able to discriminate against anyone for any reason.” He said the religion freedom bill he signed was never considered by him or the bill’s sponsors to allow a “license to discriminate.”

Well, let's wait and see what the new bill looks like. But Pence has already lost the battle IF he's accepting the false premise that it's "discrimination" for a religious vendor to try to avoid being forced to host or attend a ceremony that he finds spiritually and morally offensive.

No one has a "right" to force someone else to host or attend a ceremony that they find offensive.

What pisses me off about calling Pence gutless is -- Where the fuck were you?

Where were the counter-protesters?

Where were the Conservatives in the streets?

Where were they?

Where were the hardasses talking shit?

The reason dimocrap scum are beating Conservatives about the head and shoulders is simple.....

Conservatives sit back and take it up the ass while dimocrap scum get out there and riot.

What are you doing? Typing away furiously on a keyboard? Of course Pence is going to 'cave'

What choice does he have?

It's like being in a fox hole and watching as ten thousand barbarians are charging at you and your entire force turns and runs.

I'm not gonna be the stupid one who tries to take on ten thousand scumbags all by myself.

Your epitaph will have one word in it -- "Dumbass"

I almost got arrested for threatening an Occupy scumbag at one of their 'protests' near here couple years ago. So did a few others in my group.

But they didn't come back.

P.S.
I really wasn't going to run over the cocksucker with my Motorcycle. Might get something on it

Public protest doesn't work for the right. The media hires actors to "join" the protest and that's who the media interviews and the actors play the role of loonies. The right has to use the internet.

Public protest doesn't work for the right. The media hires actors to "join" the protest and that's who the media interviews and the actors play the role of loonies. The right has to use the internet.

....where folks like you play the role of 'loonies'?

The coward should say "If discrimination is bad, why do we have affirmative action"?

Pence Buckles Under Powerful Gay Media Blitzkrieg - Breitbart

march 31 2015
Governor Mike Pence of Indiana seems to have caved into enormous pressure and will ask the state legislature for new legislation to make it clear that Christian florists and bakers could be forced to participate in weddings that violate their religious beliefs.

Last week, Indiana joined 19 other states and the federal government by enacting a law to protect religious believers from governmental encroachment on religious freedom. Such legislation was cited in the recent Supreme Court Hobby Lobby decision that determined religious employers could not be forced to supply abortion drugs to employees under ObamaCare.

In a packed press conference this morning, Pence did not give specifics about what the new legislation would say, only that he wants it to make clear that “Indiana businesses will not be able to discriminate against anyone for any reason.” He said the religion freedom bill he signed was never considered by him or the bill’s sponsors to allow a “license to discriminate.”

Well, let's wait and see what the new bill looks like. But Pence has already lost the battle IF he's accepting the false premise that it's "discrimination" for a religious vendor to try to avoid being forced to host or attend a ceremony that he finds spiritually and morally offensive.

No one has a "right" to force someone else to host or attend a ceremony that they find offensive.
Everyone has the right to be treated the same in public offered goods and services.

A kosher shop will not have to offer prodcuts that it does not make.

A pizza shop will have to offer goods and services that it produces to everybody.

Forum List

Back