Guten Tag meine dame und heren

Swagga

Sane Libertarian
Feb 21, 2012
Excuse my broken highschool german but hello and more importantly whats up. Im new to these enlightening forums that i found after searching google for more information on things like the art of persuasion, propaganda, and policitcal manuvering/manipulation. Although i didn't find what i was looking for i got sidetracked with other topics and really liked the knowledge i gained from them so i decided to stay. If someone wants to point me to a thread with those topics or something akin to those topics it would be greatly appreciated :).

Im a registered republican but i honestly can be better described as a libertarian (as i understand it more socially liberal and economically conservative, correct me if im wrong.) I enjoy reading texts on economic theory and also chess, video games, music, partying, and of course females.

So just wanted to say hi and get my post count to fifteen so i can post links XXXXXX

Excuse my broken highschool german but hello and more importantly whats up. Im new to these enlightening forums that i found after searching google for more information on things like the art of persuasion, propaganda, and policitcal manuvering/manipulation. Although i didn't find what i was looking for i got sidetracked with other topics and really liked the knowledge i gained from them so i decided to stay. If someone wants to point me to a thread with those topics or something akin to those topics it would be greatly appreciated :).

Im a registered republican but i honestly can be better described as a libertarian (as i understand it more socially liberal and economically conservative, correct me if im wrong.) I enjoy reading texts on economic theory and also chess, video games, music, partying, and of course females.

So just wanted to say hi and get my post count to fifteen so i can post links (Thats quite and unfair amount to make me do just to post one link IMO fix it admins!)
Questioning mod actions on your intro thread? :eek:

Meh its not that big of deal i guess. Ill get over it, in fact this post right here is contributing to my total. You are right though i dont use any other boards so i wouldnt know. You still havent welcomed me though lol :p

It's a rule designed to prevent one-and-done posters from SPAMMING.

If you were a vested member of this community (or planning to become one) you'd understand why this rules exists.

If you are here to post your link to some other place then you're going to have to become part of this community in a real way before you can do it.

oj2j5s.jpg

Ja, willkommen und guten morgen Swagga.

Willkommen in der irrenanstalt Swagga. Don ihre bevorzugten bewegungseinschränkende gang und genießen ein.

Forum List

Back