Gut Feelings On Who Will Win?

Ive believed that the President would win since the Democrat primaries. My only question is how good is my political analysis. (i wouldnt mind getting into a career of political analysis)

Here's my gut feeling:

If the election is not overwhelmed by fraud, Bush will win by a small percentage in the popular vote but a large margin (>50) of EC votes. Among the main battlegrounders, he'll take OH, FL, and WI but will lose PA.

The rationale, here, is the polls. Almost all of them have shown Bush ahead for the last 6 weeks. While the lead has been within the margin of error, it hasn't been random, Bush really has been in the lead by a small amount.

Anyway, that's my feeling. Around here, though, all I see is red so, what do I know?

Cheers!

Bonnie said:
Setting aside polls and spin, my gut feeling after voting this morning is a victory for Bush!!

I sure hope that feeling of yours is right Bonnie! Don't feel like having the feel of fear should Kerry win and worry about my Children in school!!!!! GO BUSH!!!!

janeeng said:
I sure hope that feeling of yours is right Bonnie! Don't feel like having the feel of fear should Kerry win and worry about my Children in school!!!!! GO BUSH!!!!

According to Rush all the polls out now for whatever they are worth say Bush will win by 3-5 points. I think the polls today may be told as accurately as can be expected due the credibility factor. They all want to claim they were right after the results. But my feeling today is one of positiveness for Bush and I can't really explain why. Just a vibe.......Either way tonight Im having champaigne :tng:
My main concern is voter fraud on the part of the Dems, it's rearing it's head now everywhere.

I think it is still too close to call. It all depends on who gets FL and OH, and right now it looks like OH might go to Bush, but FL has recently started sliding over to Kerry.

But we should remember that first time voters and those that only use cell phones are not getting polled, which makes up the youth vote that will go for Kerry. So even these polls aren't reliable.

and many of those polls showed on Monday were taken over the weekend (many religious people [usually conservatives] not at home) and Halloween (people out with kids) making for some especially poor samples.

I have no Idea who will win. I can't even report a "gut" instinct. It all comes down to Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Whomever wins 2 of those 3 will be our next President.

Mr. P said:
:bsflag:

More like the last time..Bush cuz the Country ELECTED him.

I can't wait to see the slant when it happens again.
like the last time when the republican dominated supreme court awarded Bush the presidency, despite him losing the popular vote :alco: :banana:

theim said:
I have no Idea who will win. I can't even report a "gut" instinct. It all comes down to Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Whomever wins 2 of those 3 will be our next President.
Damn right, what time provision results in from these swingers?

Redz said:
like the last time when the republican dominated supreme court awarded Bush the presidency, despite him losing the popular vote :alco: :banana:

I'm really getting sick of hearing this crap repeated by liberals who are either too lazy or too illiterate to do their own reading or their own thinking.

Bush won the vote in the Electoral College. That's the way our system is designed. It is not the first time that this has happened.

The Supreme Court barred Gore and the Democrats from doing recounts till hell froze over, which was the aim of the Gore people. Since the tally of the first two recounts did not yield results which would elect Gore, the Democrats then attempted to RIG the election after the fact by selectively re-counting in areas known to favor Democrats.

The whole thing was a sleazy, cheap attempt to steal the election. Then in typical lib style, Democrats blamed Republicans for the very shenaningans that Democrats were attempting to pull off.

Now, in typical lib style, you continue to regurgitate the same tired tripe with no regard for the fact that it is simply not true. But then again, truth has not been a liberal commodity for decades.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dilloduck said:
I think Bush will get enough votes to not have to woarry about the provisional votes.
maybe looks very close tho. what time you think we get results from florida, ohio and penn?? (pending litigation of course) :banana:

awesome....If I had my druthers, I'd somehow gain the collective knowledge and eloquence of you combined with gop_jeff. I'd be like a Robot. :)

Merlin1047 said:
Bush won the vote in the Electoral College. That's the way our system is designed. It is not the first time that this has happened..
Now, in typical lib style, you continue to regurgitate the same tired tripe with no regard for the fact that it is simply not true. But then again, truth has not been a liberal commodity for decades.
ok tho i believe it to be true, i retract it as it WAS a cheap shot!
besides there a whole bunch of new arguments on the way. its so close its gonna be a lawyers party til janurary :banana:

New Topics

Forum List

Back