Gunshot to the head

snakedoc

Rookie
Jan 20, 2012
Gunshot to the Head

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws
and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries.

Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car.

He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange.

He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread
dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had
exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a
gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.

Linda is a blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and the expiration date was from 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's fault.

You get that urban myth in an e-mail or did you get it directly from free republic?

Last edited:
If she's an Obama supporter, her brains would be smaller than a biscuit.

Gunshot to the Head

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws
and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries.

Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car.

He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange.

He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread
dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had
exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a
gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.

Linda is a blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and the expiration date was from 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's fault.

How the fuck do you motherfuckers subsist on god damn chain e-mails for your information? Must be malnourished as shit.

• Banned
Wow so many people who can't figure out it seems the post was just a joke and the saddest part is if it ended with the woman was a blonde Republican Romney supporter those of you so hostile would be laughing your ass off.

Wow so many people who can't figure out it seems the post was just a joke and the saddest part is if it ended with the woman was a blonde Republican Romney supporter those of you so hostile would be laughing your ass off.

A: I've heard the story before with a non-political spin(I think it was aimed at Californians in general) and so I wouldn't laugh my ass off.

B: Laughing my ass off? Really? Sorry, I typically only laugh my ass off at a really good joke. The whole thing just REEKS of chain mail and it doesn't matter who that shit came from, I don't enjoy chain mails because they're retarded as shit. The only shit I receive from my Grandma anymore are politically motivated(right wing) chain mails she has forwarded on to me. Kind of sad. She knows I'm a liberal... and it just pushes her even more to send them on to me.

Forum List

Back