Guns verses drugs

I just looked up the number of deaths per year due to illicit drugs, about 46,000. Homocides using guns equal about 11,000 per year

Link?

Find your own links. I did not write it down.
If you have links that refute these numbers, by all means let's see them.

Left wingers deal out utilitarian principles like someone who is drunk or a tard.

It's like how they focus on health issues by outlawing biggie sodas. Meanwhile, in a bath house in San Fran........

I just looked up the number of deaths per year due to illicit drugs, about 46,000. Homocides using guns equal about 11,000 per year
What is more pressing on society right now? In fact, if the drug issues were done away with, I bet the number of homocides with guns would drop dramatically.
What is perplexing is that a great number of those advocating legal illicit drug use seem to also advocate gun restrictions
There is a link between anti depressants and school shootings.

The big problem now is opiates . That comes from LEGAL drugs like Oxys. It's all good for the drug companies !!!

Link?

Find your own links. I did not write it down.
If you have links that refute these numbers, by all means let's see them.

Left wingers deal out utilitarian principles like someone who is drunk or a tard.

It's like how they focus on health issues by outlawing biggie sodas. Meanwhile, in a bath house in San Fran........

It isn't my assertion. It's yours. That makes it your job, not mine. That's a fairly simple rule, speaking of "tards".

Failed to do your own homework then?

/thread

What is more pressing on society right now? In fact, if the drug issues were done away with, I bet the number of homocides with guns would drop dramatically.
What is perplexing is that a great number of those advocating legal illicit drug use seem to also advocate gun restrictions

are drug sales legal?

no?

okie dokie. :thup:

The kids who are dying in our schools are dying because they're being shot with guns. They're completely innocent.

They're not dying because they're shoving needles in their arms, they're dying because a suicidal psychopath has a gun.

So the kids in our schools that are dying of drug use are guilty?

Interesting.
No, when someone dies from drug use it is essentially self inflicted.

Pretty obvious difference there.

But you fail to take into consideration all of the innocent people who are kiled by gangs shooting each other over this stuff

I'm also perplexed by the attitude that kids are guilty for experimenting with drugs. All it takes is one mistake and they are toast, especially a drug like herorin.

An awful lot (most?) of murder victims are criminals themselves.

I would think that most shootings are done by criminals,. which begs the question as to why people are focusing on law abiding citizens who are obtaining a gun legally.

let me say this in small words so you understand then.....

people get guns legally who shouldn't be able to. that has to stop.

end of story.

Forum List

Back