Guns or knives?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Man in China takes knife to elementary school, seriously injures 22 children - National Lifestyle | Examiner.com

On Friday, Dec. 14, while the United States mourned the loss of 28 people including 20 children at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, China was experiencing its own traumatic school tragedy.

576304_10151179649856275_1526685109_n.jpg

So much for the argument the gun nuts use that guns don't kill people.

I carry a razor-sharp Mel Pardue lock back.

That is all.

I live in Illinois.

That is all.

I'll never get used to the rw's here making fun of these dead children. I'll never get used to or understand it.

Those of you who have kids - Please think about the Christmas gifts that won't be opened this year or ever again. Please try to FEEL something for your fellow Americans.

In spite of making a joke about those deaths, the point of the op stands.

Two attacks, almost identical except for two details - the weapon of choice and the number of dead children.

Make a joke out of that, why don't you.

I carry a razor-sharp Mel Pardue lock back.

That is all.

I live in Illinois.

That is all.

I'll never get used to the rw's here making fun of these dead children. I'll never get used to or understand it.

Those of you who have kids - Please think about the Christmas gifts that won't be opened this year or ever again. Please try to FEEL something for your fellow Americans.

how in the hell is he making fun of dead children?

You are one sick fuck

alls I remember is the libs and dems on this forum said us gun owners were tinfoil hat crazy that the dems would be coming for our guns

The point of the thread is that there are 22 sets of parents whose children are alive and they are not in the United States.

So far, no one has addresses the facts of the op.

Not surprised.

Betcha they can't.

Forum List

Back