Guns or Drugs?

In The Great Nation of LikkMii~stan you'll have to be drug tested for a driving, building or gun permits. MJ exempt. If you have ever been prescribed a psycho med you can never, ever, ever live there. You Prozac eaters( and your fucked up offspring) can forget it.

Tell me when has prohibition of anything resulted in less crime?

Prohibition of alcohol increased crime, cost the governemnt more and did nothing to stop the use of alcohol.
Prohibition of drugs increases crime, does not affect the availability or rate of use of drugs and costs the government billions a year

Tell me why you think prohibition works?

As I've instructed you before, prohibition does not work. Which is why gun control makes sense.

The fact that you and others always change the debate and continue the fake narrative that the goal is to banish guns is the desire of all Democrats, liberals, progressives or leftists is nothing but a damn lie.
You couldn't instruct me on how to tie my shoes.

The goal of many of you idiots is to ban all guns and don't tell me it's not true.

We already have thousands of gun control laws on the books but we do not enforce them with the severity necessary if at all.

You're a damn liar. I've posted my opinion on guns and their control which had nothing in it to ban guns. I've posted dozens of times that sane, sober and law abiding individuals have the right to own, possess or have in their custody or control and yet you continue to lie that a gun ban is my agenda.

You're worse than a damn liar, for you and others who put your toys over the lives of so many is evil, and along with the NRA enables terrorists - domestic and foreign- - to easily slaughter our citizens.

Did I say you ?
I said and I quote

The goal of many of you idiots is to ban all guns and don't tell me it's not true

So you are included in the group of idiots certainly but I never included you in the subgroup of your group of idiots that is calling for a ban on all guns did I?

And I don't regard any of my possessions as more important than a person's life. But the fact is that just because I happen to own guns doesn't mean I pose a threat to anyone's life

Last edited:
Every mass shooter in modern history has been a left winger or insane or an insane left winger and the left want's to disarm law abiding right wingers. They tried to paint the Tuscon shooter as some sort of Rush Limbaugh fan but surprise, surprise, he (and the sheriff) were radical left wingers. Major Hasan was a jihadist. The Columbine shooters were doped up by the system. James Hodgkinson was a radical democrat and Sanders supporter who was so filled with hatred that he opened fire on a republican baseball team. The jury is still out on Paddock's motivation but a CBS executive may have explained it. She said "they were most likely republicans so I don't have any sympathy for them". It seems that Paddock was motivated by the same hatred as Hodgkinson and the H'wood celebs who expressed desire to murder the President and burn the White House.

Prohibition of alcohol increased crime, cost the governemnt more and did nothing to stop the use of alcohol.
Prohibition of drugs increases crime, does not affect the availability or rate of use of drugs and costs the government billions a year

As I've instructed you before, prohibition does not work. Which is why gun control makes sense.

The fact that you and others always change the debate and continue the fake narrative that the goal is to banish guns is the desire of all Democrats, liberals, progressives or leftists is nothing but a damn lie.

The goal of many of you idiots is to ban all guns and don't tell me it's not true.

We already have thousands of gun control laws on the books but we do not enforce them with the severity necessary if at all.

You're a damn liar. I've posted my opinion on guns and their control which had nothing in it to ban guns. I've posted dozens of times that sane, sober and law abiding individuals have the right to own, possess or have in their custody or control and yet you continue to lie that a gun ban is my agenda.

You're worse than a damn liar, for you and others who put your toys over the lives of so many is evil, and along with the NRA enables terrorists - domestic and foreign- - to easily slaughter our citizens.

Did I say you ?
I said and I quote

The goal of many of you idiots is to ban all guns and don't tell me it's not true

So you are included in the group of idiots certainly but I never included you in the subgroup of your group of idiots that is calling for a ban on all guns did I?

And I don't regard any of my possessions as more important than a person's life. But the fact is that just because I happen to own guns doesn't mean I pose a threat to anyone's life

You may believe that I do not support the prohibition of all guns, but your support for the NRA (presumed) which enables terror is evil. If you are a sober, sane and law abiding citizen your right to won guns is fine with me.

As you know I've posted a litany of controls in detail which may inconvenience you and other law abiding, sane and sober citizens, but I believe they will reduce the ability of type of gun violence we see too often in our country.
  • licensing
  • registration
  • limits on type of weapons
  • Sales, public and private
  • Limits on Ammo
  • States right to employ or not any of these methods
  • Transportation across state lines
  • safe storage
  • all gun thefts reported immediately

And serious consequences - civil and criminal - for anyone who does not comply with any of these efforts on gun control.

Did I say you ?
I said and I quote

You may believe that I do not support the prohibition of all guns, but your support for the NRA (presumed) which enables terror is evil. If you are a sober, sane and law abiding citizen your right to won guns is fine with me.

As you know I've posted a litany of controls in detail which may inconvenience you and other law abiding, sane and sober citizens, but I believe they will reduce the ability of type of gun violence we see too often in our country.
  • licensing
  • registration
  • limits on type of weapons
  • Sales, public and private
  • Limits on Ammo
  • States right to employ or not any of these methods
  • Transportation across state lines
  • safe storage
  • all gun thefts reported immediately

And serious consequences - civil and criminal - for anyone who does not comply with any of these efforts on gun control.

I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the NRA. But I have used them as a resource for their excellent gun safety courses.

I'm not going to go for licensing unless that licensing is a means to get rid of background checks and waiting periods. There is no need for both.
Limits on ammo. No way. What if a person likes to shoot skeet or likes to target practice 5 days a week? No need to limit how many rounds of ammo he can buy.

I see no reason to limit weapons any more than restrictions we have on automatic weapons.
A semiautomatic rifle is not an "assault" rifle nor is it "military grade"

Every sate already has laws concerning transportation of guns into and out of their states as far as I know.

But I have I do have a problem with that. If I can get a CCW permit in my state because I passed every background check and every other thing they threw at me then I think I should be able to carry in all 50 states just like I can drive in all 50 states even though driving is NOT a protected right

The storage thing is unenforceable. And what's safe to you in your home may not apply to my home. If you have kids safe storage different than if you don't have kids.

I don't have kids. I don't have kids visit my home. I don't need to childproof my cabinets or my guns.

The gun theft thing maybe but there are time when a person might no know if a gun has been taken from them.

I would rather see serious consequences for people who actually break the law while in possession of guns not for the guy who bought one too many shotgun shells one month.

Good to know you are not a supporter of the NRA, an organization which enabled the terrorist who killed 58 people last week end. Now you need to explain why someone needs 47 guns and thousand of rounds for target practice?

That seems to me to be obsessive and compulsive to the extreme, and something deserving of investigation. Of course someone who may suffer from such a health issue and not be known to LE unless records are kept, questions are asked and a vetting of both civil and criminal records.

Good to know you are not a supporter of the NRA, an organization which enabled the terrorist who killed 58 people last week end. Now you need to explain why someone needs 47 guns and thousand of rounds for target practice?

That seems to me to be obsessive and compulsive to the extreme, and something deserving of investigation. Of course someone who may suffer from such a health issue and not be known to LE unless records are kept, questions are asked and a vetting of both civil and criminal records.

I don't need to explain anything. But I can tell you that I'll easily put 200-400 rounds through a gun in a practice session. If I did that every day I could very easily go through 1000 rounds in less than a week.

And there are records of those who are adjudicated to be mentally ill in a court of law since due process was followed that is the only way to deny a person any of their rights.

You seem to want people to make their medical records public to be able to buy a gun.

Forum List

Back