GUNS must GO

Yukon

Rookie
Feb 7, 2009
It's time that Americans woke up, smelled the coffee and too their collective heads out of the sad. Be smart, be modern, wake up and REPEAL the 2ND AMENDMENT

The United States has by far the highest rate of gun deaths (murders, suicides and accidents) among the world's 36 richest nations!!

* 2,827 children and teens died as a result of gun violence in 2003 (more than the number of American fighting men killed in hostile action in Iraq from 2003 to April 2006)

Americans value their constitution and the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment deals with the right to bear arms. Here is the price that ordinary Americans are paying for the privilege

* 8 children a day die in murders, suicides and accidents involving guns

* since John F. Kennedy was assinated more Americans have died from gunshot wounds at home than died in all the wars of the 20th century

* Osama bin Laden would need at least nine twin towers like attacks each year to equal what Americans do to themselves every year with guns.

* Murder rates in LA, NY and Chigago were approaching the hightest in the world (30 per 100,000) until moves were made in late 20th century to restrict access to guns to teenagers and the NRA wants these moves reversed.

If Osama bin Laden had had more sense, instead of launching a terrorist attack, he would simply have provided financial backing to the NRA!

Saying "guns must go" is pretty silly. Whether I personally would want a gun or not, they're protected by the Second Amendment. The conditions of ownership aside, absent a repeal of the second, it's entitled to the same protection as any other constitutional provision.

Saying "guns must go" is pretty silly. Whether I personally would want a gun or not, they're protected by the Second Amendment. The conditions of ownership aside, absent a repeal of the second, it's entitled to the same protection as any other constitutional provision.

does chris know his patch is being usurped?

does chris know his patch is being usurped?

yea hear we go again....the same old tired anti-gun BS......could this be the Canadian Chris?

• Banned
Even at this early phase Im not surprised. Not a single one of you has been able to lodge a logical protest to my post. Sarcasm is the best you can do.

There are roughly 50000 gun deaths a year in this nation, of over 300 million people. This is total gun deaths from homicide to suicide, gun control is ridiculous.

Because it's a bullshit arguement that has been argued many times before you decided to put it out there like you stumbled on to something new.

I don't have time for every idiot out there in the world.

Removing someone's head with a knife is much more difficult than blowing it off with a shotgun....wouldn't you agree? Therefore your argument is not valid.

Illogical responses are often symptoms of an illogical statement. Dont they hunt in Canada?

i can logically protest it...i live in the country....response time for a 911 can run 20 minutes or more depending on where they already are in county.....now i feel i have ever right to protect myself....dont you?

<---owner of guns

Removing someone's head with a knife is much more difficult than blowing it off with a shotgun....wouldn't you agree? Therefore your argument is not valid.

hmmm no....you are not trying to remove their head....simply kill them ...a knife to the throat works well....but is real fucking messy....and you have to get close to them....

so the arguement is real valid....

canadians are such wanna bes

But it was still happened. And, if someone had a gun on the bus, they could have blown the hackers head off and saved the other guy. Plus, I'd rather get shot then hacked - I don't like to prolong things that are painful.

So, validate this.

About that constitution thing that justified civilian gun control: wasn't that something that was more about militia people? Just curious :tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back