Guns found in search of Plaxico's home

It's been how many weeks since he was arrested for shooting himself? He couldn't think to himself "Shit, I need to get rid of these guns if the poh-leese come looking here." This man is the epitome of stupid.

Why would a rifle need to be registered? Glad I do not live where the cops think they can make you register every weapon with them and they have the final say whether you get to have one or not.

That violates the 2nd amendment. He is allowed to keep weapons in his home. The Supreme Court agreed that a city can not ban firearms. Sounds to me like the usual attempt by the cops to turn legal weapons into illegal ones by making false claims.

Perhaps you are right RGS, but I doubt you even took one of your hand guns to a night club and shot yourself in the leg. I have a gun safe full of guns myself and many that I inherited from my father and I doubt any of them are registered, to be honest.

(oh oh, I hope my cyber confession doesn't lead to my front door being broken down and my fire arms taken)

Plax had permits for weapons in FL. That's about the extent of what I know about this, honestly.

Maybe some of the weapons seized were legal. Who knows. I don't really care to even look into it, either.

All I know is, the guy is a celebrity in a tough city. There are inevitably going to be people who might want to hurt him, just for being HIM. Having weapons to protect yourself is not wrong, nor is it stupid.

Shooting yourself in the leg on the other hand, IS stupid. And it was fun making fun of him for it. Now, let's get back to reality and understand WHY he has guns, rather than assume he's some kind of hard core criminal merely because he has them.

Forum List

Back