Guns don’t kill, anger don't kill

I worked a case a few years ago where there was a property dispute. After many arguments one man took a Toro weed eater with an adapted chain on it and tore up another man with that weed eater. The man died a few days later.
Now we all know that there should be a licensing board in Georgia to determine who is qualified to own and run a weed eater and who isn't. And we all know that there needs to be a cooling off period when property owners have land disputes. Why there isn't a 3 day waiting period to buy weed eaters in Georgia is beyond me.
Driveway weeds can wait 3 days to be cut. Someone needs to pass a Federal law on weed eaters.

Weed Eaters don't kill weeds, people do.

Damn. How much hate do you have to put a chain on a weed eater and to after someone?

Now don't go and piss my brother in law off. That lazy bastard sits on the couch all day, smokes 3 packs of menthols, snorts alcohol, makes about 30 long distance calls and packs a M-12 Palm rapid fire nail gun. Other than stopping up my commode twice daily, that crazy son of a bitch claims to be a "crack", no pun intended, shot.

Another thread that belongs in Romper Room for the idiotic OP.

Fists DO kill people. Primarily the fists of men. Should we amputate them at birth?

There is zero evidence that the killer was RW and plenty that he was LW. He was a registered Independent.

Nauseating to use this situation to wrap around lies.

Another thread that belongs in Romper Room for the idiotic OP.

Fists DO kill people. Primarily the fists of men. Should we amputate them at birth?

There is zero evidence that the killer was RW and plenty that he was LW. He was a registered Independent.

Nauseating to use this situation to wrap around lies.

You are playing the same name game.

I agree, sort of. People with loaded guns kill people. However the lunatic in AZ by the fact that he unloaded his clip and was trying to reload his gun shows he was just an angery MFer wanting to kill as many people as possible, not just the Congresswomen. I don't think his kind of lunicy could be constrained by more gun control laws.

However if you want to ban guns in this country, it will take a constitutional amenedment period.

GUNS DON’T KILL
People “with” guns do.

Guns “do” kill people. When was the last time you heard of someone throwing a fist at someone and killing them? Too many people are killed with guns. Mass killings are most always done with guns. When was the last time you heard of a robbery without a gun? People with guns commit crimes far more often then people who do not have guns.

In homes were there are gun, often children are killed. Most accidents in homes, a gun is involved.

In countries where guns are illegal the crime rate is lower than here.

ANGER DON'T KILL

Bible said; “Be wrathful yet do not sin.” Eph 4;26.

Jesus showed anger when overturned the tables of the money changers in the temple. He did not kill anyone out of that anger.

The shooter was angry but he did not have to kill anyone. It is not a lone isolated incident. There are lot of nuts like him, with his frame of mind just waiting to explode listening to the hate day after day coming from the right.

Brainwashed, indoctrinated daily with rhetoric coming from Foxnews will set these kind of people in motion.

It’s a sad day when our representatives have to have security to be safe. But with the right wanting to cut the budget, want smaller and limited government, there is no money for security. While they are cutting the budget, cutting government jobs, cutting program for the poor are they going to cut their salaries and benefits? I don’t think so.

Anti-government, anti-poor, racist and anti-immigrant?? Americans are not anti-immigrant. They are anti-illegal immigrant. People are angry that there are 20 million people in this country illegally who have been allowed to enter by our representatives. To want our borders secure and end to uncontrolled illegal immigration that is costing tax payers is not racist or hatred.

Why has all the attention been drawn to guns after a few politicians get killed?

Look at all the Vietnamese that were killed by politicians. They weren't invading the United States or forcing a backward culture on Americans like the Mexicans are doing today.

Look at how many soldiers have blood on their hands because politicians forced them to kill through the use of the draft.

I don't feel sorry for those assholes. They sure get paid enough. 40 pieces of silver, right?

GUNS DON’T KILL
People “with” guns do.

Guns “do” kill people. When was the last time you heard of someone throwing a fist at someone and killing them? Too many people are killed with guns. Mass killings are most always done with guns. When was the last time you heard of a robbery without a gun? People with guns commit crimes far more often then people who do not have guns.

In homes were there are gun, often children are killed. Most accidents in homes, a gun is involved.

In countries where guns are illegal the crime rate is lower than here.

ANGER DON'T KILL

Bible said; “Be wrathful yet do not sin.” Eph 4;26.

Jesus showed anger when overturned the tables of the money changers in the temple. He did not kill anyone out of that anger.

The shooter was angry but he did not have to kill anyone. It is not a lone isolated incident. There are lot of nuts like him, with his frame of mind just waiting to explode listening to the hate day after day coming from the right.

Brainwashed, indoctrinated daily with rhetoric coming from Foxnews will set these kind of people in motion.

It’s a sad day when our representatives have to have security to be safe. But with the right wanting to cut the budget, want smaller and limited government, there is no money for security. While they are cutting the budget, cutting government jobs, cutting program for the poor are they going to cut their salaries and benefits? I don’t think so.

Anti-government, anti-poor, racist and anti-immigrant?? Americans are not anti-immigrant. They are anti-illegal immigrant. People are angry that there are 20 million people in this country illegally who have been allowed to enter by our representatives. To want our borders secure and end to uncontrolled illegal immigration that is costing tax payers is not racist or hatred.

Why has all the attention been drawn to guns after a few politicians get killed?

Look at all the Vietnamese that were killed by politicians. They weren't invading the United States or forcing a backward culture on Americans like the Mexicans are doing today.

Look at how many soldiers have blood on their hands because politicians forced them to kill through the use of the draft.

I don't feel sorry for those assholes. They sure get paid enough. 40 pieces of silver, right?

So let us all go and kill asshole politicians because 50 years ago they killed Vietnamese.
Just say no to the Mexicans and their forced culture.

I agree, sort of. People with loaded guns kill people. However the lunatic in AZ by the fact that he unloaded his clip and was trying to reload his gun shows he was just an angery MFer wanting to kill as many people as possible, not just the Congresswomen. I don't think his kind of lunicy could be constrained by more gun control laws.

However if you want to ban guns in this country, it will take a constitutional amenedment period.
I don't think many want to ban guns. Many do want to ban assault weapons, however.

Assault weapons, all weapons are assault weapons, by definition Assault has not hurt a soul, it was a failed attempt.

What should be banned is Pacifism.

Assault weapons is a rather broad area, but I think most people who use that term mean to say "automatic guns". I'm all for automatic guns being illegal, but that's about it, I'm all for other guns being legal. I think we do need more efficient training on them though. We give people more training on how to drive a car before they get one than we do giving people training on guns. After all there's a lot of idiots out there who think you can just point, pull the trigger and that's all there is to it.

Assault weapons, all weapons are assault weapons, by definition Assault has not hurt a soul, it was a failed attempt.

Assault weapons is a rather broad area, but I think most people who use that term mean to say "automatic guns". I'm all for automatic guns being illegal, but that's about it, I'm all for other guns being legal. I think we do need more efficient training on them though. We give people more training on how to drive a car before they get one than we do giving people training on guns. After all there's a lot of idiots out there who think you can just point, pull the trigger and that's all there is to it.

Accually, many can get a driving license in one day. Get the book, read it, take the written test, then take the driving test (the same day), then get the vision test and pay for your license.

In my state, in order to get a CCW (Concealed Carry Weapons) permit you have to go through so many loops including an all day course of which you sit in a room for 1/2 the day learning safty and cleaning. Then you spend the rest of the day lerning how to accually shoot the firearm. After you pass that class you have to go to get a back ground check done and finger printing of which cost up to $80 where I live. Then you have to go get the permit which cost $11 for a non drivers permit (better to get it on a seperate card than your drivers license). And after all that, when you go to buy a handgun the dealer does a background check on you before selling you the gun.

And as to the so called 'assault' weapons (autos), I don't think even autos should be illeagel. However, trainning and background checks/finger printing would be a definite in order to get one. And not just a one day trainning course, more like a week long course would do for autos along with intensive testing. If a person knows how to use an auto, I don't see a problem with it, after all, many criminals have autos right now with no trainning.

I have a loaded gun but I don't kill people, I shoot targets and maybe an animal while hunting, but not people. Well, unless they are trying to hurt me or a loved one, of which has not happened, YET. However, we had to stop a home intruder at gun point a while back.

I agree, more gun control laws will not constrain people like the AZ gunman. Those kind of people do not care about law anyway, that is why gun control will never work.

Oh, and it is not called a 'Clip', it is called a magazine :D (sorry but it's kinda one of my pet peeves ;) )

If a robber points a gun at you, it is an offensive weapon. If you point a gun at the person attempting to rob you, that gun is a defensive weapon. Only defensive missles are in Cuba Mr. President.
Nikita Khrushchev USSR Premier to John Kennedy US President
Cuban Missle Crisis​

Of course the minute the TRUTH comes out, here comes a lemming RW LIAR to, well...lie.

So guns are made for the SPECIFIC purpose of killing ANIMALS now?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

49izadw.gif

Yes of course. Humans are animals too.

But I think that fire arms were developed because of War. So I believe you are correct. However, I have own guns since I was 14 years old. I have killed and eaten many many ducks and geese. I have yet to kill another human being.

Oh and btw the Lemming story(the one where they blindly follow the leader, even off a cliff, to their deaths) is also false.

If you're another IDIOT here to tell me that I can't exercise my right as an AMERICAN to own as many firearms as I possibly can for "self-defence" and other such reasons then I have only one thing to say to you:

You can Git Ouuut.

Forum List

Back